Username

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #372221 by Mij Mongo
Username was created by Mij Mongo
Hey y'all! In creating this profile I just used a common handle for myself, MyMorningJim (if you haven't heard of My Morning Jacket you should check em out! Perfect for some one in tune with the force. I would recommend Wordless Chorus for those meditators out there). I was wondering if there was a way to change my user name? Just want to have more of a name name than a user name. If not all is well!

-mij

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #372222 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Username
Yep, let us know what one you want

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #372224 by Zero
Replied by Zero on topic Username
I’d suggest you put thought into what you want to use. Jedi do everything a reason, and we find meaning in everything. Find something that means a great deal to you, as well as represents the jedi you want to be.

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentices: Khwang, Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #372227 by Mij Mongo
Replied by Mij Mongo on topic Username
Thank you! For some reason selecting a user name makes me freeze up more than anything else. I've put much thought into Mij Mongo as it ties in many areas of my life, personality and relationship with the world in two simple words. I have a sneaking suspicion that the more work I put into the process of becoming a Jedi Knight the less I will freeze when asked to create a username :)

-mij

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi