Can someone bring me up to speed on the new Order?

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #368238 by River
There's the Doctrine page, the forums, and the Discord for getting stuck into whatever topics Interest you personally about Jediism.
The IP is training. And training has to work in specific ways. You can't go to a dojo and say "I wanna learn to twirl a sword. Now." You have to start with basic stances.
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by River.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serenity Amyntas

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #368240 by Vincent Causse
Personally i m glad that i didnt have to do that first lesson, what got my attention really was Campbell and Allan, now i liked the way the old IP was made, there was a nice flow to it. Of course we re all different, so no curriculum can be made to suit absolutely everyone at all.

More
1 year 10 months ago #368248 by Wescli Wardest
V shows up every once in a while but for the most part she has moved on or watches from afar.

The DQS is the degree qualification scheme. My understanding is that they are rolling out a new one in Dec so starting the current one wouldn't do much good. Towards the new DQS. For personal growth it would still be fine.

Jestor does not take on apprentices, to my knowledge. I do. But I haven't looked at the IP in years. :unsure:

Monastic Order of Knights

More
1 year 10 months ago #368249 by River

Wescli Wardest wrote: My understanding is that they are rolling out a new one in Dec so starting the current one wouldn't do much good. Towards the new DQS. For personal growth it would still be fine.

The IP will remain the same even after December though, so getting started on that serves the dual purpose of Temple training and personal growth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi