Valid application?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 2 months ago #358712 by
Valid application? was created by
Good morning all,

I am finding myself back to this religion once again....I am dusting off all of my old files and picking up my IP lessons. I notice that my status is till guest, I am looking through the FAQ and it states to be a member you must fill out a "valid application" My question is what does one have to do to fill out a valid application?

thank you all for your help and guidance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #358713 by Zero
Replied by Zero on topic Valid application?
Good morning.....I just checked and all the links are currently broken that link to the membership application. Admin is working on fixing that right now. Filling out the application is just one of the three requirements to become a member though. You also must have been here for 30 days, and completed all 6 parts of lesson 1 of the ip. When the links are restored for the application, I will message you to let you know so you can get that part knocked out.

Actually I just found a link that does still work...

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/application

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentice: Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini, Khwang

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Zero.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 2 months ago #358714 by
Replied by on topic Valid application?
Thank you Zero for your information. I need to complete the IP first. I keep getting sucked away from this but I am wanting to finish the IP lessons. I am now wondering if I can edit my previous posts? I completed lesson 0, but I would like to change the title from corpsman journal to Corpsman IP journal and break it up as you did.

More
3 years 2 months ago #358717 by Zero
Replied by Zero on topic Valid application?
If you want you can create an ip journal, cut and paste the things from your own journal into the new, then message me and I can delete the ip post out of your old journal.

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentice: Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini, Khwang

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi