A little confused about how Knights, Apprentices, Clergy and Seminarians relate

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342405 by
I haven't made a journal yet but I've been looking through lesson 0 and had some questions.
Knights and Clergy members seem to have a lot of over lap. How are they different? They both seem to be responsible for the communities spiritual health. Knight by taking Apprentices and teach them and Clergy through liturgical services / sermons.

Is Seminarian synonymous with Apprentice? They both seem to study under one person.

Are all Seminarians also Apprentices?

Or is each path independent and totally separated?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #342406 by Manu
The Clergy is more specialized in caring for the spiritual well being of members of the Temple (I.e. Ministry). A seminarian is someone studying to become part of the Clergy, who are legally ordained ministers that can perform various religious services.

Knighthood is a leadership role and involves obtaining an A.Div and being judged as representing the spirit of the organization well, and can train apprentices.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, Rex,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #342412 by
(deleted) - posted in the wrong place.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by .

More
4 years 6 months ago #342810 by steamboat28
Knights oversee the secular health of the Temple, and clergy oversee the spiritual health of the Temple. Seminarians are anyone who is in seminary, which can only be entered by those who have completed the IP. There are members who are both, but the paths are separate ones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Brick,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 6 months ago #343110 by
It is a great article. You will surely like this also because it is a great stuff

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi