Apprenticeship to Knighthood.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #329313 by
Hi Knights,

I have been a member for 3 years, awaiting for Apprenticeship. I have finished my IP a long time ago. I wish to move forward to knighthood. Someone help make this possible.

Sincerely,
Protonix

My IP Journey,
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/47-Journals/110416-protonix-s-journal#189802
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #329316 by
Replied by on topic Apprenticeship to Knighthood.
Heya. Welcome back.

I gave your IP a quick once over. Seems iy was completed some years ago. Perhaps your views have changed and/or refined? I would recommend redoing, going more in depth, to show your growth over the years and potentially revamp interest in your training?

I'd also recommend being active in the forums. It helps people get to know you and grow interested in training you. :)

More
5 years 5 months ago #329317 by thomaswfaulkner
An essay on your growth since competing your IP, motivation to become a Knight, and your goals of service with the Temple after Knighthood could give prospective Knights insight on who and where you are along your journey.

You might also add your expectations of what qualities you are looking for in a TM.

I look forward to reading it!

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
5 years 5 months ago #329322 by Carlos.Martinez3

Protonix wrote: Hi Knights,

I have been a member for 3 years, awaiting for Apprenticeship. I have finished my IP a long time ago. I wish to move forward to knighthood. Someone help make this possible.

Sincerely,
Protonix

My IP Journey,
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/47-Journals/110416-protonix-s-journal#189802

Review your journal if you like - you don’t have to do it again. Give it a look see over and adjust anything you like - get with Adhara and she will let the Knights know your back in the looking for a Tm. If you have any need feel free to contact me directly. Welcome
Back - join back in and may the Force be with you.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: , thomaswfaulkner

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #329354 by
Replied by on topic Apprenticeship to Knighthood.
Protonix,

Welcome back and glad to see you are driving forth for that Knigthood as am I once again. Don’t stop and just keep pushing forward. I look forward to seeing who becomes your TM and your journey with them.

Skål!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi