I was a temple member and novice...

More
18 Nov 2018 23:49 #329308 by Sirius
So admittedly, it's been a very long time since I was here last. But the last time I was here, I was a temple member and a novice. O can't seem to see my rank insignias to see if that's still the case. I am on mobile if that makes a difference. But can anyone tell me if I'm still a member and a novice? I resubmitted an application for membership just in case (which could be ignored if I'm already a member of course). It seems like stuff changes in my absence just enough to confuse the heck outta me! Lol!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Arthur H.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Arisaig
  • Arisaig's Avatar
  • Guest
19 Nov 2018 05:21 #329311 by Arisaig
Replied by Arisaig on topic I was a temple member and novice...
The rank feature is currently being repaired. :) you should still be what you were when you left off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Nov 2018 05:40 #329312 by Br. John

Sirius wrote: So admittedly, it's been a very long time since I was here last. But the last time I was here, I was a temple member and a novice. O can't seem to see my rank insignias to see if that's still the case. I am on mobile if that makes a difference. But can anyone tell me if I'm still a member and a novice? I resubmitted an application for membership just in case (which could be ignored if I'm already a member of course). It seems like stuff changes in my absence just enough to confuse the heck outta me! Lol!


You show as a Member and a Novice.

According to the Arabic proverb, there are no such things as a Phoenix, a Ghoul, or a True Bosom Friend, but I say to you that I found them all among my neighbors. ~ Kahlil Gibran
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sirius, Twigga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Nov 2018 14:26 - 19 Nov 2018 14:26 #329320 by Sirius
So in that case, the recent application I made, I reckon, can be ignored. Thanks again!
Last edit: 19 Nov 2018 14:26 by Sirius. Reason: Typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arisaig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2019 13:15 #345077 by Malicious
Speaking of something sort of similar to this I don't have access to a PC so I'm using the mobile version and I don't know my rank can someone help me or check on it for me please

Mtfbwy

=_= Malicious (+_+)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2019 13:23 #345078 by Carlos.Martinez3
Waiting on you to check your rank bar. Can’t do it for ya as there are passwords n such. Let me know when you have time when you have checked that.

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2019 13:27 #345079 by Brick

Malicious wrote: Speaking of something sort of similar to this I don't have access to a PC so I'm using the mobile version and I don't know my rank can someone help me or check on it for me please

Mtfbwy


You currently show as a 'Guest'

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2019 14:12 #345080 by Malicious
Thanks for the reply .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2019 15:45 #345086 by Malicious
I found an old windows xp pc and am currently using it rn and i checked , it says im a guest , I just a few minutes ago pm the one guy it said to on the faqs page so hopefully it will be changed soon .

=_= Malicious (+_+)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2019 14:57 #345113 by Br. John

Malicious wrote: I found an old windows xp pc and am currently using it rn and i checked , it says im a guest , I just a few minutes ago pm the one guy it said to on the faqs page so hopefully it will be changed soon .


Done

According to the Arabic proverb, there are no such things as a Phoenix, a Ghoul, or a True Bosom Friend, but I say to you that I found them all among my neighbors. ~ Kahlil Gibran
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.