I was a temple member and novice...

More
18 Nov 2018 23:49 #329308 by Sirius
So admittedly, it's been a very long time since I was here last. But the last time I was here, I was a temple member and a novice. O can't seem to see my rank insignias to see if that's still the case. I am on mobile if that makes a difference. But can anyone tell me if I'm still a member and a novice? I resubmitted an application for membership just in case (which could be ignored if I'm already a member of course). It seems like stuff changes in my absence just enough to confuse the heck outta me! Lol!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Nov 2018 05:21 #329311 by Arisaig
The rank feature is currently being repaired. :) you should still be what you were when you left off.

Sword of the Jedi
Knight of the Temple of the Jedi Order
The Fulcrum Knight of the Order of Onyx
Jedi Battlemaster

~ IP I AP I DQS I Knight I Personal ~
Training Master: Zenchi
Apprentice: Open for Application
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sirius

More
19 Nov 2018 05:40 #329312 by Br. John

Sirius wrote: So admittedly, it's been a very long time since I was here last. But the last time I was here, I was a temple member and a novice. O can't seem to see my rank insignias to see if that's still the case. I am on mobile if that makes a difference. But can anyone tell me if I'm still a member and a novice? I resubmitted an application for membership just in case (which could be ignored if I'm already a member of course). It seems like stuff changes in my absence just enough to confuse the heck outta me! Lol!

You show as a Member and a Novice.

Founder of The Order
~
I am the Master Cylinder and I live on the moon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sirius, Twigga

More
19 Nov 2018 14:26 - 19 Nov 2018 14:26 #329320 by Sirius
So in that case, the recent application I made, I reckon, can be ignored. Thanks again!
Last edit: 19 Nov 2018 14:26 by Sirius. Reason: Typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arisaig