When do I become a member?

More
21 Jan 2018 01:43 #312742 by LeJediFey
Hi, I'm Petra and my problem is, I registered (put in email, made a password etc. etc.) and I'm wondering it says I'm a guest and I want to know how do I officially join?

Respectfully, Petra

-Petra

The force is with you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2018 01:54 #312745 by Arisaig
Replied by Arisaig on topic When do I become a member?
Greetings!

I'd recommend a read through our FAQ so to better understand how things work here :)

Right now you're a guest. After seven days as a guest you can apply for membership.

Hope this helps!

Sword of the Jedi
Knight of the Temple of the Jedi Order
The Fulcrum Knight of the Order of Onyx
Jedi Battlemaster

~ IP I AP I DQS I Knight I Personal ~
Training Master: Zenchi
Apprentice: Open for Application

More
21 Jan 2018 01:55 - 21 Jan 2018 01:57 #312746 by Twigga
Replied by Twigga on topic When do I become a member?
Further to what Arisaig wrote, it takes a couple of weeks for the form to be processed after those 7 days. You can access nearly the same content as a guest, the exception being the Jediism thread (read but not write) so you should be able to get stuck in anyway. Welcome to the temple! :)
Last edit: 21 Jan 2018 01:57 by Twigga. Reason: Recognising Arisaig's helpful post!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arisaig

More
09 Aug 2018 11:30 #324965 by nathans
Replied by nathans on topic When do I become a member?
Thank you for this thread. With this thread and another up in the queue I found it best to ask for help via Email. In fact my old inaccessible account was my original problem as I still don't have access to the address I used. And I found that your status or rank should change from Guest once your application is accepted and approved. If it does not I would suggest explaining that here or sending an Email to the VP of Membership affairs .. I believe the name on the forums here is the MadHatter.

MyBest

Nathan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arisaig

Moderators: J_Roz