Anyone Else Have Delay of Text in Chat and Forcebook?

More
6 years 4 months ago #307331 by Avalon
Something that I mentioned to Kit is that I noticed the other evening, using the chat on my phone worked just fine... so long as I stayed on the home page. The moment I navigated to the forcebook or forum though, it went right back to it's super slow self.

Now that was the other evening, so whatever Tella did that he mentioned above may make a difference on that. But that's something to try if it doesn't.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tellahane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #307332 by Tellahane

Avalonslight wrote: Something that I mentioned to Kit is that I noticed the other evening, using the chat on my phone worked just fine... so long as I stayed on the home page. The moment I navigated to the forcebook or forum though, it went right back to it's super slow self.

Now that was the other evening, so whatever Tella did that he mentioned above may make a difference on that. But that's something to try if it doesn't.

That's useful information, keep it coming.

More
6 years 4 months ago #307340 by Kit

Tellahane wrote: kit is having problems on a government computer(which I know how old and low specced our lovely government computers are) I believe it may just be a memory issue but lets tweak what I can tweak and see what happens.

haha the computer I'm on now, its warrantee expiration date was in 2011, but I was also using a brand-new computer at work that was doing the same. Couldn't tell you the mem on it though. I had to switch it out because it wouldn't open the pdf files we use across the entire Air Force *eye roll*

More
6 years 4 months ago #307341 by Kit
Ok, so what you did did help a little bit. But I'm also getting this lag/delay on the forums too. The chat is much faster on the home page for me. Nearly back to as quick as I type.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #307343 by FTPC
FB just block my new account because of Illegal activity and ask me to show a clear picture of my face and they will review it and get back to me FB needs to have some humans working there

Joined Monday 14 January 2015 16:03 guest -
Friday, 24, January 2015, 16:03 pm member
Wednesday may /18/2016 13:04 pm. Novice -
Thursday, July/ 17//2020 time 19:42 pm - Initiate rank-
Monday 20 Jul 2020 19:43 pm Apprintace- to Wescli Wardest
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by FTPC.

More
6 years 4 months ago #307345 by Tellahane

Kit wrote: Ok, so what you did did help a little bit. But I'm also getting this lag/delay on the forums too. The chat is much faster on the home page for me. Nearly back to as quick as I type.

Ok I'll knock it another notch next I'm at my computer and see how that does.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FTPC

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #307356 by Kit
I was thinking, I know the work networks have the bandwidth throttled for Facebook, Youtube, and Pandora, it wouldn't surprise me if they had a throttle on general websites as well. I don't know if phones block that too or don't have the processing. I wish I could video capture what I'm doing to show you. I do miss being in chat and on the forums :(

Facebook does this delay in typing too now that I'm thinking about that. Chat acts a lot better on the Home page so I'm wondering if there's something in the forums that is bogging things down?
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Kit.

More
6 years 4 months ago #307444 by FTPC
I have another Problem with FB

when you make a new account you have to enter your cell phone now
as Checkpoint 1 and in about 10 mins the Picture Checkpoint will come up and takes FB some wear between two weeks
and 30 days for them to Review your picture...

If your account is disabled or perhaps that I should say Accounts /pages in make case and you try to Submit an Appeal
they WILL NOT email you back I wonder if all of Facebook is run by computers

and you can't talk to a Human that work on facebook without a facebook account
I have tried to email them and to tweet them as well and I have even tried to tweet Mark Z

But no luck

if I have another problem I will post again

Joined Monday 14 January 2015 16:03 guest -
Friday, 24, January 2015, 16:03 pm member
Wednesday may /18/2016 13:04 pm. Novice -
Thursday, July/ 17//2020 time 19:42 pm - Initiate rank-
Monday 20 Jul 2020 19:43 pm Apprintace- to Wescli Wardest

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #307447 by

FTPC wrote: I have another Problem with FB

when you make a new account you have to enter your cell phone now
as Checkpoint 1 and in about 10 mins the Picture Checkpoint will come up and takes FB some wear between two weeks
and 30 days for them to Review your picture...

If your account is disabled or perhaps that I should say Accounts /pages in make case and you try to Submit an Appeal
they WILL NOT email you back I wonder if all of Facebook is run by computers

and you can't talk to a Human that work on facebook without a facebook account
I have tried to email them and to tweet them as well and I have even tried to tweet Mark Z

But no luck

if I have another problem I will post again

lol, we're talking about Forcebook (TotJO) not Facebook buddy. ;)
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi