Application Questions

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #304727 by
Application Questions was created by
So I was looking at the application and I have a question about some of the stuff....

It's asking for a phone number and address, but I don't really have either right now. I'm between houses, staying with a friend but not really living here cause I'll be moving elsewhere again here in a few weeks. I don't know when I'll have a steady address again either.

I don't have a phone number either, cause I don't have a cell phone or anything. I just use payphones if I need to make a call. (Yes they still exist! Money gobblers...)

Listing that for my parents isn't an option... They'd pitch a royal fit if they found out.

And there isn't an option to leave them blank.

So. . .I guess what I'm saying is, I'm not really sure what to do about those right now?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #304729 by MadHatter
Replied by MadHatter on topic Application Questions
I have messaged John about this directly. So he should be getting you an answer soon.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #304734 by
Replied by on topic Application Questions
Something to keep in Mind:

A membership application is not required, needed, or necessary until AFTER completing the Initiate Program. Which can take a year...or more....unless your hard core and do it in less time ;) haha

So...that gives you plenty of time to get your life needs situated while being able to both remain active and productive.

Just a thought :)

More
6 years 6 months ago #304736 by MadHatter
Replied by MadHatter on topic Application Questions
John has sent me the solution via pm please email or pm me so I can send it to you

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #304743 by
Replied by on topic Application Questions
Thank you!!!