Feel Like I should be doing more!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300046 by
So i didn't know if it would have been appropriate to post this in my introduce your self post, and there was a lot of you that said to message if i needed anything and i wasn't really sure who to ask. So i hope its alright to post this here. Ive been copying down and studying the doctrine, doing some basic meditation stuff (one thing I've never been all that good at), and been trying to do as much tai-chi as i can more for my back then anything but its a good exercises for mind and body. I really want to get more involved with some of you guys get to know some more things and start learning how everything works around here. Now I'm in no hurry, but i just fill like i should being doing more but I'm not sure what to do. I'm waiting on to buy some books but everything is going to be strapped next month got a bunch going on. I may have to wait a little longer then id like to get them but that's OK that gives more time to study the basic doctrine and start learning, memorizing, and understanding it. Therese also plenty of other literature here to. Its just easier on my back when i can site back in a chair with out having to worry with electronics. Anyways id just thought id ask if there was anything i could do or some way i could get more involved with things, try to get to know some of you a little better. I know i have a lot of online development stuff going on right now to I'm going to invite everybody here first, but i just got to wait to figure out whats going on with my server providers there going through a big transition right now so i have to wait till that's all over until i release everything to the public. Just so everybody knows im an IT technician, So i can help with just about anything even over the internet some times. My web sight isn't accessible to the public yet and i don't want to over extend my self to fast or make a punch of promises i cant keep, But if needed when i know everything is stable i would like to extend my server storage space over to the TOTJO to be used at there discretion, but i have to wait till October 1st till i know whats going on with this transfer/merger. I may have to transfer my email to something more dedicated just so i know its not going down. I also already have some development ideas that everybody may be very interested in if they plan out and are accepted (which i would do all the funding for or fundraising for the funds) but any was before i start talking out my ass to much and start burring everybody ill hush. Please fill free to pm me and i have also set up an EMAIL just for everything: (telcarhelptotjo@stratospheresystems.com) broken down that's all lower case( telcar help totjo @ stratosphere systems . com)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #300047 by Kobos
Well Telcar that's awesome to hear! I would say 1. don't be afraid to jump in on random conversations that how I have gotten to know everyone. 2. I would start the IP most is available in electronic form and also, I did a lot of journal about myself, where I am at in certain parts of my growth ect. and still do. It helps the older guys up there get to know you and for sure adds to the self growth dimension. Otherwise just chill and chat with us my man, share the love and everything kinda comes together.

Much respect,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 7 months ago #300048 by Rosalyn J
Hiya

Great to have you here. Delighted to see you want to helpp. One thing I recommend is getting involved in discussions

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300054 by
Well i do look around for time to time for conversation to jump into just haven't found the right one yet like i said in my introduction im not much of a people person and not much of a talker either. So its hard to find the right discussion. The IP i went over it and most of it is like book report kinda stuff and i cant read an in depth book and really read and understand it on the pc i need a hard copy large print preferred. I can read small print just find my eyes just last longer for more reading with large print. I also read that they ask to wait a week or so before submitting your application so id figured after that id start a journal and realy get started on everything. I mite go by the local library and see if they have any of the books. Got some other options i can look into for that to don't know if they have a library of congress for the blind in Illinois but they do in Tennessee and they will send me the book for as long as i want in large print but id have to get them shipped to my moms, then her ship them to tho.

More
6 years 7 months ago #300067 by Kobos
Telcar, sorry to ask. it is probably in your intro where are you in Illinois, I went to school in Jacksonville, IL and the college for the blind has an extensive collection. I also, recommend using the audio in the IP I did some of that because i was easier to do for me in the work environment.

Much Respect, you already by the words you have aid have the making of a great Jedi and I can tell you are a good man!

Much Peace and Love your way,
Kobos

MF DOOM Books of War

Knight of the Conclave

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #300070 by
O, Ok ill try and look up this library for the blind in Jacksonville and see what they have to say that helps out a whole bunch. I cant do books on audio they put me to sleep every time. You ever try listening to some old lady with a barring voice read you harry potter very slowly like 1 word every 5-10 sec its like a female Snape after taking a hand full of Xanax, No thanks id rather be water bored-ed, LOL!!...
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by .

More
6 years 7 months ago #300071 by Kobos
Touche!

MF DOOM Books of War

Knight of the Conclave

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi