So i guess everyone is leaving..?

More
6 years 7 months ago #298855 by Kobos
You will be greatly missed River.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #298858 by
Replied by on topic So i guess everyone is leaving..?
In times like these, I remember what my master told me.....I'm here for my growth. This place, while full of issues and things behind closed doors, has been the start of my personal path.

My master has committed himself and I have committed myself to our shared apprenticeship and I will not break that. I too will stay and lurk around, my focus will be my apprenticeship, my master, and my dear friends whom I've come to love.....I will also be here for anyone who has needs and no one else to talk to.

I am a Jedi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #298875 by
I've heard this sentiment before.. and it wasn't one I shared until today.

I really don't think the Temple gives a crap about anyone that can't see the Apprentice boards.

Cause if they did, they wouldn't leave us in the dust with only gossip to base anything on. I came to this place as a sanctuary or a place to heal. I know that people have bigger things to worry about than newbies.. but damn, I figured a church would care about new members.

More
6 years 7 months ago #298876 by steamboat28
Trust me when I say that I care about new members. My goals, my plans, my suggestions are for the benefit of new members. It's just hard to know what you know and what you don't, and what you should know and we're failing at giving out that information.

I am sorry we're failing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden, OB1Shinobi, Kobos,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #298877 by

steamboat28 wrote: Trust me when I say that I care about new members. My goals, my plans, my suggestions are for the benefit of new members. It's just hard to know what you know and what you don't, and what you should know and we're failing at giving out that information.

I am sorry we're failing.

The only thread we had to glimpse at anything going on was moved to the Apprentice forum.

More
6 years 7 months ago #298878 by steamboat28
A move I disagreed with. Leaving new members in the dark isn't an answer, but scaring them with biased information overload isn't a good solution either. Walking the middle path is a difficult prospect at this juncture, but I will do what I can to enlighten anyone who asks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #298880 by
You know I love you, Steam.. but even you've been hiding in the Knight's chat.

More
6 years 7 months ago #298881 by steamboat28
I've been trying to help find a resolution. My posting here has been irregular since things started to get tense, and I apologize for that. It's just that usually, by the time I get home from work, I'm over talking about it due to oversaturation of the subject in my faceholes.

How can I help?
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Kobos

More
6 years 7 months ago #298883 by Tellahane

steamboat28 wrote: I've been trying to help find a resolution. My posting here has been irregular since things started to get tense, and I apologize for that. It's just that usually, by the time I get home from work, I'm over talking about it due to oversaturation of the subject in my faceholes.

How can I help?

I think a lot of effort is being put into trying to find a resolution, but hot heads on both sides is making it a long and drawn out debate. Good time to study and learn about patience ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #298885 by
That's the thing, that's what everyone is doing.. either that or leaving. Someone needs to f'n tell us what's going on. People have said that this place is a sinking ship. Some people have even said this place is gonna close down. We don't know anything except what the bitter and the loudmouths have said. There has been absolutely nothing official to tell anything. Being in the dark is not the answer. Gossip is not the answer. This isn't just making Knights leave. This is pushing away new members that only want to grow spiritually. That, in my belief, is what each and every one of you should try to prevent.. but it's not happening. You're in your own little world, and eff the rest of us.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi