So i guess everyone is leaving..?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #298799 by
Replied by on topic So i guess everyone is leaving..?
Staying, I've been here since 2008 and events like this occasionally happen in online communities. I'm here for personal growth and community, until that ends I will happily stay.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #298800 by Brick
I'll go wherever there are good lessons and good friends. At present that is here. Who knows what the future holds though?

We each have our own path to walk, these sites are just stopping points to rest our heads and meet other travellers. Sooner or later, we all have to get back on the road, and head out in search of new adventures

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Brick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #298801 by
I'll still be kicking around here... but for the foreseeable future gonna be taking a step back. The issues that have been so divisive have been... distracting from my training and unbecoming of Jedi.

I'll still be answering PM's if anyone needs me, but prolly gonna be a a lot less active in the forums. I've allowed the "drama" of this place to distract me from my Path. I need to get back to my growth.

But fear not, I'm not leaving this place. It's given me too much for me to abandon it.

Remember, this is a site. The Path happens beyond.

More
6 years 8 months ago #298803 by JamesSand
As far as it goes, I'll still be pottering around, fiddling with the IP and general what-not.

That said, I am not above drama, and I am loyal to whoever brings me the best entertainment :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya, OB1Shinobi, Kobos,

More
6 years 8 months ago #298806 by Gisteron
OB1. The amount of layers of value this message has is difficult to count. I'm sure I'm not alone in confirming that in many a way you expressed what many of us were thinking: The true meaning of this place as a platform, a breeding ground for relationships, mostly, and at times ideas, too. I predict that in five years time we will remember these days and this thread that came out of all that, as yet another milestone of TOTJO history, another waypoint of the TOTJO path.
For all the heat so readily to spark between the two of us aside, my hats off for thee tonight, and perhaps a polite bow, too. Thank you.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, OB1Shinobi, Tellahane, Kobos, Brick

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #298807 by OB1Shinobi
Jeez, Gist, usually when you make people cry its because youve forever demolished the irrational assumptions upon which their entire worldview was predicated. But here i am, chopping onions with my worldview still intact.
All i can say is thanks, i appreciate you saying that for real B)

People are complicated.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Brick

More
6 years 8 months ago #298822 by Kobos
I will be here unless I told to leave.......lol I got some people to annoy, things to learn and love to spread and though I'm sure events like this happen, I know I saw a little different view of how I need to be acting. I know some people deeper than I knew them and made connections I otherwise haven't. I'll be here, if I end up being a dick at some point I'll accept whats coming to me.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, OB1Shinobi, Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #298823 by
I fully retract my previous statement.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #298828 by
unfortunately discussions have stalled and progress has been made and John has decided to behave in a way benefiting of a master of this order

i guess time to decide what is next.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #298829 by Kobos
Thanks for keeping us updated Firewolf!

We need a hero (see attached) to save us ;)

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Kobos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135