Sponsor?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #287723 by
Sponsor? was created by
I'm pretty sure I heard that Initiates get sponsors who kinda help them along their IP...
If that is in fact the case, how will I know if/when/who?
Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #287724 by
Replied by on topic Sponsor?
I'd recommend you send a message to Kit (head of the IP team) to move your rank to novice (you well deserve it for your work on the IP thus far). A sponsor should contact you after that. :)
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #287725 by
We have an IP Team that checks on progress and helps Novices if they get stuck on something.

Many Knights will also check in on your posts and progress quietly. The first indication is if you see anyone "Thanking" your posts. It is a way for people to indicate that they have read it. Eventually you may have Knights responding with feedback or questions, but we also like to leave people the space to learn at their pace and not intimidate anyone by thinking they are being judged or graded.

If you want more active feedback, you can ask as you have with this post, or Private Message any Knights that have "thanked" your posts. If you'd like, I'll be happy to take a look and offer my feedback on what you have done so far.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #287726 by
Hi River,

I am a member of the IP team and have told the IP team you are looking for a sponsor , i also requested your rank will be changed , it can take a little while though with our Leader being busy and Leah being on holiday , if you have questions you can always pm me and i will gladly help.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #287728 by
Oh wow, thanks!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #287729 by
Wow, thanks for the quick replies, everyone! I welcome any and all feedback or questions or concerns about my IP journey.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi