In search for a chat

More
6 years 11 months ago #282777 by Alethea Thompson
What do you mean "in another community (primarily)"? Do you mean another Jedi Order? Or like being part of the Paganism Community?

If the first, I am primarily at another Jedi Order most of the time. But I am also all over the place in the Jedi Community. I can refer you to someone that is solely at another Jedi Order if you friend me on Facebook (Ally Becky Thompson). If you're looking for someone that is a member of both a different type of community and a Jedi, I think that will help clarify for others what you are looking for. :)

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #282778 by
Replied by on topic In search for a chat

Alethea Thompson wrote: What do you mean "in another community (primarily)"? Do you mean another Jedi Order? Or like being part of the Paganism Community?

If the first, I am primarily at another Jedi Order most of the time. But I am also all over the place in the Jedi Community. I can refer you to someone that is solely at another Jedi Order if you friend me on Facebook (Ally Becky Thompson). If you're looking for someone that is a member of both a different type of community and a Jedi, I think that will help clarify for others what you are looking for. :)

Being member of another community at heart, example, spending more time on Jedi Living than on TotJO. You may always add me on Facebook, though I do want to mention that I do not use my real name on Facebook nor am I there online.. (as good as never, mainly made it in case I have to post there for someone else or if I have to see something urgently; often when that happens people contact me outside Facebook because I normally ignore it completely eh.. :blink: ).

Back to the question, I already have all my chats I needed, I am so thankful for the community aiding me a little bit in finishing this part of the Seminary. Being able to chat with members here about their points of view opens a painting of joy every time.. It is very good thing to learn the community a bit better outside of the forum threads. :cheer: I would love to chat with you if you like of course.. :blush: Same for everyone else who has interest, if people show interest I will respond. :)
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #290147 by
Replied by on topic In search for a chat
I'm neither Christian nor Jewish (born, raised, and still am Baha'i) and am always up for a chat
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by .

More
6 years 9 months ago #290162 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic In search for a chat
I'm quite happy to participate if you want Aqua, I fulfil your 'non Christian/Jewish' requirement.

I am blocked from chat here though because it annoys me, so would have to chat on another platform.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi