Questions about becoming an apprentice..

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #278166 by
Recently I was contacted by a young jedi who wished to be apprenticed. From what I learned from him, he told me that you could only be apprenticed at the age of 16. And just like him, I'm interested in being apprenticed but he does not qualify due to his age. Is there any possible way that this rule could be bent? Or do we wait a year or two until the time comes?
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #278167 by
Hello there! :) yes, you do have to wait for the time you hit the right age, but there is plenty to do in the meantime. I would recommend the Initiated Program (IP). Its part of the training, and must be completed before apprenticeship, so you can do it to fill the time until then. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #278182 by
Try clicking on the link in my Signature about "How to be New" It has a run down on how things work around here :)

More
7 years 1 month ago #278194 by Loudzoo
Triss - that is a great document! Can't believe I hadn't seen it before! Where appropriate would you mind if we direct new members to it as and when we message them?

The Librarian
Knight of TOTJO: Initiate Journal , Apprentice Journal , Knight Journal , Loudzoo's Scrapbook
TM: Proteus
Knighted Apprentices: Tellahane , Skryym
Apprentices: Squint , REBender
Master's Thesis: The Jedi Book of Life
If peace cannot be maintained with honour, it is no longer peace . . .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #278201 by
Aww *blush* Thank you!! Please! Share it however necessary ^_^ I have it in a Google Doc so that I can update and edit it with new information as I find it. (Since you cant edit posts here after a set timeframe) But please, Link it, use it, share it, Pin the link in a pinned thread.....however is best to keep it available ^_^

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #278276 by
Patience is a valuable skill for Jedi to cultivate.

Expecting rules to be bent because of personal desires, less so.

:)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi