Application not sent?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #272301 by
Application not sent? was created by
Hello,

i tried to send my application through form, but on the confirming site when i click the button, it just redirect to respond o matic url site or something similiar, but there is only white / blank page...Also i didn't recieve any confirmation on email...Can you please help me how could i send the application?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #272307 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Application not sent?
It could be an issue with your browser, have you tried more than once? Be patient, read the FAQ, try contacting a council member if it doesn't work the second time...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #272358 by
Replied by on topic Application not sent?
Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your not alone in this. The same thing happened to me not two days ago. Not only have I had to re-fill in the application 5 times now, (due to no hints as to what spaced left blank will make the form reset when submission is attempted) with all the frustration associated with typing in all information multiple times, but that nearly blank page with the words "Incorrect form submission, use POST" is the only hint I have as to what went wrong, and that only showed up today when I went to look at the page again to see if anything had changed on it. I am afraid that I am one of those people who has way to many tabs open all the time.
It had been my intention to post a question about this here, but I saw that you had the same issue, and to mention that I have indeed already read the FAQ pages as much as I could with how many links give me an "error 404" message.
It was my intention to also request help and to inform others that this issue exists so that no one else would feel as foolish as I did, wondering if it was just my mistake or a known issue. If it helps, I am using the latest version of Firefox. Is there a known issue with this site and Firefox? I don't like to use Explorer as I find it to be overly proprietary and a resource hog.
Assistance/information greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #272360 by
I sent one two weeks ago and I've not had anything back :3 I'ma try again, keep me updates on your situation guys

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #272361 by
I am sorry there are so many issues with the application proces , we have had more complains about that , there seems to be a problem with them coming through.

More
7 years 2 months ago #272362 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Application not sent?
I don't remember having gotten a confirmation page or anything of the sort when I did mine a few years ago. And I know that you don't get any message once it's been processed. Your rank bar just changes. As far as I'm aware the only known issue is the use of yahoo emails. I would caution against sending in too many repeated applications since they all have to be hand processed and everything.

If you're getting an error or are unsure if it went through, your best bet is to probably try messaging someone, a council member or moderator, who can see if it went through.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal

More
7 years 2 months ago #272406 by Wescli Wardest
Dreamwalker. I just checked and you application did go through. Give me a little while and I will process it. :D

Monastic Order of Knights

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #273055 by
Just wanted to give a quick update, I am relieved and excited to report my application Did go through successfully. I really hope I didn't accidentally send more than one copy in due to my confusion and cause anyone to have even more work because of me. Thank you!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #273776 by
It went through...Thank you :-) After you click on send / submit application button, it just redirects to the blank page on other url
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi