Jedi and Doctrine question

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251492 by
Replied by on topic Jedi and Doctrine question
Wow. You know....Snowy. Your attitude could be adjusted a bit here. Codex was just trying to centralize the main point of this topic. Which, ya know....is kind of the rules around here. Staying on topic. Even I didn't catch the underlying point she was making. I do now from her last post to you. Chill out.

I agree. That part in the Doctrine could use a word tweak/edit.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #251493 by

Trisskar wrote: Wow. You know....Snowy. Your attitude could be adjusted a bit here. Codex was just trying to centralize the main point of this topic. Which, ya know....is kind of the rules around here. Staying on topic. Even I didn't catch the underlying point she was making. I do now from her last post to you. Chill out.

Right on cue. At least you stopped being a passive-aggressive coward about it.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251494 by

Snowy Aftermath wrote:

Trisskar wrote: Wow. You know....Snowy. Your attitude could be adjusted a bit here. Codex was just trying to centralize the main point of this topic. Which, ya know....is kind of the rules around here. Staying on topic. Even I didn't catch the underlying point she was making. I do now from her last post to you. Chill out.

Right on cue. At least you stopped being a passive aggressive coward about it.

Your personal attacks are about to get a stern report from me to the admins. So I will say one last time. Chill out.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251495 by

Trisskar wrote:

Snowy Aftermath wrote:

Right on cue. At least you stopped being a passive aggressive coward about it.

Your personal attacks are about to get a stern report from me to the admins. So I will say one last time. Chill out.

lol.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251496 by
Snowy, please can the personal commentary and stay on topic.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #251498 by

tzb wrote: Snowy, please can the personal commentary and stay on topic.

Ignore the fact that I started ON TOPIC and was told to shut up by Aqua because there wasn't enough woo and feely-feels in my post. Then Trisskar showed up to join in because that's what she does here. Now you.

You people are hypocrites. The only ones who can speak are the lapdogs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #251499 by

Snowy Aftermath wrote:

Codex wrote: Hello Snowy. This topic is not about me, I really would like to keep it that way, please. This topic is about the question how the Doctrine was written. Do understand please that I follow the doctrine as a code, and that I do not have any issue with me believing or following the doctrine. Sorry that I cannot make my intention in this topic more understandable to you. But this topic served its purpose already.

I don't actually give a crap about you and your purpose, Aqua. I'm responding with an alternate point of view, which may actually be useful to people who like using their brains for thinking in the future. You are not the only character in this play.

Sorry that I cannot make my intention in this topic more understandable to you.

I have never asked ever to give about what I say.. :unsure: I mean no offence :blink: to you and I am not trying to attack you in any way. :( If you feel not so happy, please talk with someone about it. If you do not understand my words, please ask me to clarify things. I happily explain it as many times you need. :blush: But if I may ask, :unsure: please do not respond to me aggressive like this again.

~

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251500 by
However you began, you're now the one telling people you don't give crap about them and calling them cowards in a thread which is about adherence to doctrine.

Stop, please.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251504 by
So sorry for not repeating everything that I'm told to repeat, master tzb. I'll shuffle along and get in line now.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251512 by

Snowy Aftermath wrote: So sorry for not repeating everything that I'm told to repeat, master tzb. I'll shuffle along and get in line now.

What are you trying to achieve dear , i am certainly not one for parroting what other people are saying but we do like to communicate in a certain way here , this means we dont attack eachother and try to be understanding , now i have no clue why you should shoot of at someone here , and if you want to vent , please do and sent me a pm , i dont bite ...much

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi