Strange loading

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #223525 by
Strange loading was created by
http://i66.tinypic.com/1tszy9.png

The temple page, ehm does load very strange. I do not have the problem at other websites, but all other browsers show the same when using the temple link.

My mobile phone does load normally. Does someone have a idea what I can do to solve this :)

~ aqua
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #223531 by
Replied by on topic Strange loading
Clear the cache for this website, close the browswer, try again.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #223532 by
It does not work.. thank you for the idea though!

I shall send you a link, so you can better see the problem.

More
8 years 2 months ago #223609 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic Strange loading

Attachment h2d75759.jpeg not found

Same happened for me once, just refresh the page or close the window/the entire browser and load again.
The reason is that you have probably disturbed the loading process

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
8 years 2 months ago #223616 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Strange loading
It happens to us all on occasion...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #223656 by

Jestor wrote: It happens to us all on occasion...

I was actually a bit scared to see it happening :blink: Not because it happened, but because my pc has crashed to the very core totally two or three times. Like not able to do anything, so I had to send it to a special repair shop. Took me a few weeks / month of not being able to use my pc. Mainly because my pc is hand made, and does not have a brand pc store to go to.. During my last crash I had similar problems, but with my windows operating system.. I did send Proteus a pm about this (current) problem with the site. Still not happy to wait and do nothing myself, so I went searching and found a back up wile waiting for reaction. Did run a total reset of my pc. Everything is running now.. normal.. somehow.. So I wanted to inform that everything is working normally again. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #223659 by
I have had this too in the past myself on many sites. Im copy /pasting this from Microsoft.com and I know its for Internet Explorer but most browsers have something similar within their settings.
Compatibility View

Sometimes, websites don't look like you expect them to – images might not appear, menus might be out of place and text could be jumbled together. This might be caused by a compatibility problem between Internet Explorer and the site you're on. Sometimes, this can be fixed by adding the site to your Compatibility View list.
To add a site to the Compatibility View list
Note
If you add a site to the Compatibility View list and the page looks worse, the problem might not be compatibility and you should remove the site from the list.
Once you've turned on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show that site in Compatibility View each time you visit it. You can turn it off by removing it from your compatibility list.
Not all website display problems are caused by browser incompatibility. Interrupted Internet connections, heavy traffic or problems with the website can also affect how a page is displayed.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #223660 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Strange loading
Maybe it could be some stylesheet not loading properly? If you've got a dodgy internet connection you might see this happen from time to time (or if your downloading A LOT of other things at the same time LOL). Many pages these days reference layout parameters and styles from an external file which is called early in a webpage to populate the page's individual contents with standardized information like fonts etc, its how most template driven sites work to reduce the complexity in site creation and making changes to site layouts. I dunno though, as I used to hand code individual pages.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Adder.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #223661 by

Bareus wrote:

Attachment h2d75759.jpeg not found

Same happened for me once, just refresh the page or close the window/the entire browser and load again.
The reason is that you have probably disturbed the loading process

It was not possible by fixing due to loading or some simple tricks.. I have used a back up of my pc to fix this, as after rebooting and reloading every single thing to my IP internet connection browsers and so on.. did not solve it.

It is fixed, i am happy.. all thank you for your time to help though :) :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #223662 by

Adder wrote: I dunno though, I tended to hand code pages, but maybe it could be some stylesheet not loading properly. If you've got a dodgy internet connection you might see this happen from time to time (or if your downloading A LOT of other things at the same time LOL). Many pages these days reference layout parameters and styles from an external file which is called early in a webpage to populate the page's individual contents with standardized information like fonts etc, its how most template driven sites work to reduce the complexity in site creation and making changes to site layouts.

PC is directly on glass fiber network, have extreem high quality connection :side:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi