Good starting point for journal?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #222102 by
Hi I was wondering what is a good starting point for my journal? I have been studying the Initiate program lessons and was curious on just a good starting point ideas for doing a journal, and I guess organization of my thoughts ECT?

May the force be with you.
Sincerely Siothurn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #222104 by
Replied by on topic Good starting point for journal?

Siothurn wrote: Hi I was wondering what is a good starting point for my journal? I have been studying the Initiate program lessons and was curious on just a good starting point ideas for doing a journal, and I guess organization of my thoughts ECT?

May the force be with you.
Sincerely Siothurn

Hello there! I always like to make my first journal entry like another introduction post :) I tell a bit about myself, the things I like, dislike, some of my experience as well as links to things that are important to me like my Oath, or Introduction thread, Or any other Journals I might have. Putting these things in the first post really help me keep organized and find important things quickly.

My second post is usually a copy and paste of my Oath or commitments, goals, future plans....

And then for here at TOTJO I started the Initiates Programme and followed each lesson step by step. Adding anything else I feel like along the way :)

Welcome and good luck!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi