What now?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #221150 by
What now? was created by
I applied about two weeks ago to join the Jedi order and I am unsure if I have been accepted and if so what I need to do next. I was hoping I would get an email or someone assigned to me to help me through the process. Ive read the FAQ but its still pretty confusing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #221153 by
Replied by on topic What now?
Hi Codiack. Jump in and get started. No need to wait. Start working on the Initiate Programme if that's what you're wondering about. https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/initiateprogramme

Enjoy!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #221154 by
Replied by on topic What now?
You are ranked as a "Member" which means your application was accepted.
You just need to start the Initiate program now and begin your Novice Journal.
Once that is started there are directions on who to contact to get your status upgraded to Novice Rank here.

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/initiateprogramme

More
8 years 3 months ago #221170 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic What now?

Codiack wrote: I applied about two weeks ago to join the Jedi order and I am unsure if I have been accepted and if so what I need to do next. I was hoping I would get an email or someone assigned to me to help me through the process. Ive read the FAQ but its still pretty confusing.

We cannot personally help every single member that comes through... there are just not enough of us to do so... same with emailing members when applications have been processed.. Jestor would never sleep if we asked him to do that (he processes them all).

You can always ask questions to any person on the forum though.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi