What are Jedi Knights looking for in new people trying to work towards becoming a novice or apprentices?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #220560 by
What quilty is a Jedi looking for to become in as a new novice, how do you learn the needed steps in the Jedi faith? I've aleady turned in a jedi application I want to learn what I can, I want to know learn about the faith itself. I also want to know what qeustions to ask, and how to ask them. How to learn the needed steps. I'm fairly new and want to know what I can. If you can give me help or advice it be a big help to.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #220565 by Adder
Probably an understanding of the persons motivations and a display of genuine commitment around them. This is most easily understood by people like me through participation, but efforts in the IP and perhaps Clerical Program too are usually sufficient on their own.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #220566 by
Hi Aeris*Cetra. I'm not a Knight, but I think the best place to start is the Initiate Program. I'm working my way through the IP right now, as are several others. You can find more information here: https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/initiateprogramme

You do not need to wait for your application to be approved to begin. Just get started. :)

May the Force be with you.

More
8 years 3 months ago #220569 by Edan
We're just looking for you :)

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder, Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #220595 by

Aeris*Cetra wrote: What quilty is a Jedi looking for to become in as a new novice, how do you learn the needed steps in the Jedi faith? I've aleady turned in a jedi application I want to learn what I can, I want to know learn about the faith itself. I also want to know what qeustions to ask, and how to ask them. How to learn the needed steps. I'm fairly new and want to know what I can. If you can give me help or advice it be a big help to.

That is a good question! You should ask everything you would like to know, with no limit on the amount of questions! :side:
There is also a special forum section to share your questions an thoughts so we can all benefit from it.

~ Aqua

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi