totjo data

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #219689 by
totjo data was created by
I looked and cannot find on this site how long this site has been in existence? and is there a real brick and mortar temple anywhere? I've found other Jedi sites and wanted to compare. This one seems to be very popular but other sites appear to be older. I wonder if the people who started this site left some of the older sites? some sort of history of TOTJO would be nice, and if it is already here, please point me to where it is and excuse my questions.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #219691 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic totjo data

Yoba Deji wrote: I looked and cannot find on this site how long this site has been in existence? and is there a real brick and mortar temple anywhere? I've found other Jedi sites and wanted to compare. This one seems to be very popular but other sites appear to be older. I wonder if the people who started this site left some of the older sites? some sort of history of TOTJO would be nice, and if it is already here, please point me to where it is and excuse my questions.

I've only been here 4 years but AFAIK the Temple celebrated its 10th Anniversary about a week ago. No brick and mortar TOTJO temple...... except perhaps the registered place of business LOL j/k??
:woohoo:
The history is covered to some extent at;
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Jediism/85104-history-of-temple-of-the-jedi-order

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135