EDITED -- nevermind :)
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by .
The topic has been locked.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #220207 by
Replied by on topic Some questions from a passer-by
Maybe not worry so much about the names as the message. If anything maybe this path can be good to you for awhile or maybe you can find something you nees, or even learn something of yourself you didn't know was there...the invitation is open...so stay while and maybe you'll discover something great.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #220325 by

Djavik wrote: Maybe not worry so much about the names as the message. If anything maybe this path can be good to you for awhile or maybe you can find something you nees, or even learn something of yourself you didn't know was there...the invitation is open...so stay while and maybe you'll discover something great.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I left for some time as it became quite apparent that people were more interested in calling my honest attempts to understand "trolling" and others spamming irrelevant messages with nothing but pictures from comics or something. I hope the people in your little community here continues to learn as I think such a passage for people from enjoyable fiction to real world ideas has the potential to be really wonderful and I don't know if I've seen such a thing before. Anyway, regardless of my opinions on such things as the status of "Jediism" as a genuine religion or whatever you do or do not claim to believe, I think I can say that most of the people here seem nice and have genuine desire to learn about things in this world and I'm really grateful for those who actually took the time to write lengthy attempts at explaining certain things as it's clear to me that these people truly want to progress in their own understanding of the nature of things. It's really impressive especially these days that there are people entirely willing to take so much time to discuss certain complicated things with someone completely anonymous.

All the best :)
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #220329 by
It was good to meet you Reneza. I pray you achieve peace in your voyage. This is only the smallest step. May The Force be with you, always.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi