Missing Bonus Material video in the Studies section

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #217476 by
"MyTOTJO" > "Studies" > "Lesson 1: Myth"

The video "The Mythology of Star Wars (1999) with Bill Moyers and George Lucas" in the "Bonus Material" doesn't work. When I try to download the file my OS wants to save a "38026023.htm" file and when I just click on it I'm taken to https://vimeo.com/38026023 which says "Permission denied".

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #217479 by Edan
If anyone is trying to get a hold of this until it is fixed, then the full documentary can be found on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jriIXNrN5aw&list=PL07FBB9ABCCB88FF5

It's in sections so if you click on the little 'youtube' button on the bottom right of the video you will be other to see the other sections.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #217480 by
In that same "Bonus Material" area it seems that the audio file link named "The Mythology of Star Wars (1987) with Bill Moyers and Joseph Campbell" actually downloads a file named "bonus_mythology_star_wars_george_lucas_and_bill_moyers.mp3" which seems like the wrong file.

More
8 years 3 months ago #217485 by steamboat28

tyburn.jig wrote: In that same "Bonus Material" area it seems that the audio file link named "The Mythology of Star Wars (1987) with Bill Moyers and Joseph Campbell" actually downloads a file named "bonus_mythology_star_wars_george_lucas_and_bill_moyers.mp3" which seems like the wrong file.

I think it's just labeled wrong on the site. The "Star Wars" bit is Moyers and Lucas discussing the films and their relation to Campbell, iirc, but I could be wrong.

More
8 years 3 months ago #217492 by Edan

steamboat28 wrote:

tyburn.jig wrote: In that same "Bonus Material" area it seems that the audio file link named "The Mythology of Star Wars (1987) with Bill Moyers and Joseph Campbell" actually downloads a file named "bonus_mythology_star_wars_george_lucas_and_bill_moyers.mp3" which seems like the wrong file.

I think it's just labeled wrong on the site. The "Star Wars" bit is Moyers and Lucas discussing the films and their relation to Campbell, iirc, but I could be wrong.

They're dated differently, one is dated 1987, and the other dated 1999... but I can't find anything that suggests that the 'Bill Moyers and Joseph Campbell' one is actually a separate thing.. at least there's no video of it.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi