Initiate programme on iPhone

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #208208 by
I am unable to view any texts or download any audio and video from my iPhone. Has anyone else had this problem and know how I can remedy this? I do everything on my phone and this is an unfortunate problem.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 4 months ago #208211 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Initiate programme on iPhone
if you download adobe acrobat reader you can read any of the docs we have....apple likes to try and force users to use their apps, their not too friendly to third party apps...one of the reasons i don't like crapple....too constricting/controlling....a third party audio/video app should also clear up the issue with viewing/listening to the material we have...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #208213 by
Replied by on topic Initiate programme on iPhone

MMjr_86 wrote: I am unable to view any texts or download any audio and video from my iPhone. Has anyone else had this problem and know how I can remedy this? I do everything on my phone and this is an unfortunate problem.

Being a former iPhone user myself, as best I can recall the only thing that can be saved to storage are images.

More
8 years 4 months ago #208227 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Initiate programme on iPhone
The only option I can think of is through Evernote I have the option to create notes containing files and share them.. you may have to accept the text versions of the videos.. but it may get round you having to download the files to view them as they should just open.
Or one of us could email them to you.. if you're able to view attachments. without downloading them directly.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #209855 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic Initiate programme on iPhone
I've had the same problem, the links dosen't seem to work on my iPhone
So i googled the title of example "power of myth" pdf and got some results
I also used the links on my PC

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Yugen.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi