I need guidence please

More
8 years 6 months ago #204241 by Edan
I need guidence please was created by Edan
The Force isn't like 'God'... it won't tell you the answers to life issues.
The answers you look for come from within yourself, and really, when people pray to God, that's what they're doing too.
If you have a choice to make, for example, about whether or not you take a job, then you have to look within to find whether that job is a step forward, whether it is what you want.

I don't know what your dilemma is, but my inbox is always open if you want to talk.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago #204242 by
Replied by on topic I need guidence please
You mentioned meditation. That is indeed a powerful tool for finding one's way. By emptying our minds we make space for inspiration and new ideas, new perspectives and approaches.

The Force is a wide and varied system. It's very hard to give specific advice on seeking guidance - a little like someone saying "something's not right with my car", do you send them to the mechanic, the paint shop or the auto electrician? But in general terms the best guidance comes to those who are open to seeing it, like a road sign we overlook if we're too focused on looking at the map. What direction are things moving in? What is the flow of events so far? What are your personal trends, both good and bad? And how can you work with those things to achieve a positive outcome? Is the outcome you desire at the moment really the best one?

If you'd like more specific help with this matter, feel free to PM me, or any of the Clergy. Here to help :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #204249 by
As other's have stated. The Force isn't God. It won't send you some grand revelation to your problems. That task is on you.

But there are ways for you to find your own answers. Meditation is the key. Meditation is not only meant for "Clearing the Mind" it is also meant for a great many other things such as centering and thoughtful thinking. Meditate upon your problem and ask yourself, rationally, what you should do. You will find your own Spirit is screaming out the answer, you just need to take time to listen.

Also as other's have stated, my inbox is open should you require a private correspondence

*bows*
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by .

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
8 years 6 months ago #204253 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic I need guidence please
As everything is the Force, by asking the question, you are asking the Force...

Kinda weird, but, its true too... :)

Everyone has said what I would say, so I will add just a bit more, and say that "just because the answer is within you, doesnt mean you cannot ask others for input"...

As we are comprised of the Force, we are another way it answers you when you externalize the questions...

Like Kitsu mentioned, I like to remind people that meditation is not just 'mindless/mind clearing observation', but rather concentrated observation, exploring something from every possible angle...

When meditating on breathing, focusing on every particle going in and out, posture, balance, etc is meditation on yourself, and a great calming/centering technique...

Whereas meditation on a problem is concentrated thinking on the issue, but, to make sure you see all the angles, sometimes other opinions may be helpful, and then those need considered/meditated on to see how the gel with, as TZB said, "What direction are things moving in? What is the flow of events so far? What are your personal trends, both good and bad? And how can you work with those things to achieve a positive outcome? Is the outcome you desire at the moment really the best one?"... Even in meditation of breathing, others advice is helpful, proper sitting, posture, time frames, etc...:)

And finally, again, like everyone else said, my inbox is always open...;)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago #204270 by
Know that you aren't alone. You have peers and friends here, people who have been around a while and through the same things you have, don't think you can't take their advice on board :)

There are Knights, Clergy and forum threads you can send your questions to :)

More
8 years 6 months ago #204278 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic I need guidence please

Edan wrote: The Force isn't like 'God'... it won't tell you the answers to life issues.

Actually, that is exactly like a god! :lol:

Other than that, what Edan said. There is nothing inherently wrong with making things easy, but I find that there ought be a good limit to it nonetheless. Do you even really want to let complicated issues or decisions out of your own hands and an answer from outside? Of course, that is how we grow up, having our seniors make choices in our stead and bearing blame and credit for the outcome, but I submit that eventually we ought grow adult enough to do that ourselves.
With everything said, there is indeed little to add here. I do not know if the answer is within you or not, nor whether an answer you'd construct would leave you in a better position than your current one - or indeed a worse one. So that is the risk we all take for being autonomous self-determined beings, and for better or worse, I'm not sure many of us would even want it any other way.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #217315 by
All the answers you need are within you. You just have to be patient with yourself and trust that they are all there. Don't be discouraged. Meditate and calm your mind and let all your fears go. Then dig deep and try to find the answers that you think are the right ones. Chances are they may be right. Just remember never doubt yourself, always trust yourself and your abilities and be patient. You'll discover all the answers soon.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #217398 by

peace wrote: All the answers you need are within you. You just have to be patient with yourself and trust that they are all there. Don't be discouraged. Meditate and calm your mind and let all your fears go. Then dig deep and try to find the answers that you think are the right ones. Chances are they may be right. Just remember never doubt yourself, always trust yourself and your abilities and be patient. You'll discover all the answers soon.

Agreed

What is your intuition telling you?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #217442 by
My intuition? My intuition tells me that your deepest and truest answers are the key to all your doubts, fears and issues. They can help lessen the problem, but to fully resolve anything, the rest is up to me or anyone ho has problems. It's what I live by.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi