Codes

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago #203791 by
Codes was created by
Hello guys im new to jediism I am unsure about somethings still and was confused about the codes at all possible to make/run by your own codes? Many thanks ~Benitus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #203802 by Breeze el Tierno
Replied by Breeze el Tierno on topic Codes
No one will tell you that you cannot. And no one could stop you in any event.

That said, do you feel you have studied the various Codes long enough? Have you given them their due? If you simply set about rewriting things to suit the person you are today, what chances at growth are you, perhaps, ducking?

Think it over.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Zenchi,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago #203838 by
Replied by on topic Codes
I have a list of more specific rules that I try to live by. They are inspired (and in deed partially taken from) the Gibbs rules of NCIS and the rules in Zombieland. I've found it to be quite a useful exercise, trying to figure out what rules actually govern my behavior.

That said, I still like and abide by the Code we have here to the best of my ability. Luckily it doesn't conflict with any of my rules. B)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #217312 by
Replied by on topic Codes
No one can tell you that you cannot. They are just there for you if you want them. However, most all members with the rank of knight or higher will take all codes into sincere consideration. It just gives you a sense on what our principles are and what they are based on. Remember, take your time and take each lesson, code, and principle one step at a time.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi