The Block

More
26 Apr 2021 12:28 #359759 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic The Block

Not my video or content nor am I responsible for link expiring or the platform it is on.

Its the IDEA I do so think about often, SYNCRITISM.
The idea here is motion and application in THAT context, but what of PEOPLE? Do we sync like that as well on the same...well.. platform or base or core? Does it happen like that for us? Can it? Does it?
Something to think about this week Modern day Jedi.

Can we make or cause the SYNC or does it have to happen naturally? Can the effect come from both?

May the Force we share be with yall!
Pastor Carlos

*Mike drop Monday!

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Munk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 May 2021 12:49 #359858 by Carlos.Martinez3
Sunday Morning Refection

I woke up in a hotel with the family today. No time to meditate or sit and grab a chunk of morning before everything starts, we all start the same time. Walking meditation and morning chit chat makes the need for organization evident. After time, things can begin to focus on what's in hand. Its like watching things settle in tanks and in water. Over time, my path settle and un settles. Some moments are voluntary and some are un-. To see the results of my local area from THIS point is really neat. We got to see the kids double dutch jump rope competition yesterday. It was fun and we still did not compromise our beliefs and practices. Jedi are in the world, not on screen. We are every where. May the Force we share, we seek, and serve be with y'all.

Contact The Clergy
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReallyRiver, Munk

More
03 May 2021 12:13 #359885 by Carlos.Martinez3
From this morning in the Discord part of the Temple.
Reflections
Before Star Wars... THERE WAS!!!

The Modern day Jedi is born in THIS world. What is built is from what is present. This takes work. Think about that this week. As much as we enjoy a good story and a great point of view, OUR ELDERS are from OUR tribe. The human TRIBE. So, that being said, what's the style or flavor or way you practice what you have learned ... This IS THE WAY.

Contact The Clergy
The Block
Build, not tear down.

More
10 May 2021 11:49 #360077 by Carlos.Martinez3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlfried_Graf_D%C3%BCrckheim

Karfried Graf Durckheim " When your on a Journey and the end keeps getting further and further away, Then you realize that the real end, IS THE JOUNRNEY "

The MOMENT is present. A friendly reminder that in the PERSUIT of things, its easy to forget a few things. THIS moment is a gift and is fleeting. Sometimes its the ones right in front of us that are the cast of our experience. Looking FOWARD is never wrong, its wise, but as the OL Jedi say, NOT at the EXPENSE of the PRESENT.

What keeps me and most is normally what ISNT present.

SO I said all that to say this... " Tell me Modern day Jedi, what do your Jedi eyes see..."
May the Force be with y'all as we all seek it.
Pastor Carlos

Contact The Clergy
The Block
Build, not tear down.

Moderators: KobosBrickZero