The Block

More
5 years 6 months ago #327144 by Cyan Sarden
Replied by Cyan Sarden on topic The Block

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: IDE love to hear about em. Share with me here ?
Force be with y’all.

And with you brother. I won’t share this here but you know already.

Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #327153 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic The Block
I can personally say there have been many moments where I was not or passed out behind the wheel......My personal journal notes quite a few of them, feel free to read it if you wish. I'll point out though a recent example of a situation of being the change that indeed I think applies. In this example it is not even my train but another's a person who needed that encouragement.

A certain person is not where they are supposed to be consistently and in such the are suffering academically and personally (though they would never admit it.) This person was so far behind that making it up was indeed a challenge for the best of us. After spending the day with this person working through the mounds of late work I decided on a whim to try and make a deal. I would stay after work for a few extra hours to help get the final pile done. We made a good amount of progress. The final thing I said to him was this, "from here you have to start over, stay up to date and focus on the time you have and how you are using it. That is the only way to fix what you see as horrible, to avoid the consequences that the other parts of the system are talking about enforcing on you." from there what this person chooses to do is their own, but the point is that he was placed back in control of his train. All said I had to then focus and understand that I do not have have a stake in how his train rides, where it goes, and what it carries. That is to him to provide. I don't hold any expectations but when i see him I do ask how he is doing, he avoids the topics we worked on and obviously to me this seems like it is unwell. That said the power of placing someone back into their drivers seat with your effort should never be eclipsed by the outcome we hope or expect but should be viewed as the kindness you chose give in that moment. Do not hold the past but for the lessons it teaches, do not reach to the future but for the path it shows you, stay in the present for the steps you must take. This is something I should have said to him, but that is a lesson to use in at the "right" now.

Much love,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Kobos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #327538 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic The Block
Manifestations often have no time frame in real life. As a believer in the Force, I feel it’s my joy to be able to share this bit of truth, even though it often has a moment of variance. Things in life grow at their own rate. They spoil and mature at a rate some times we can’t grasp or predict. We can get pretty close but more times than not, things come to pass at their own time. I have to often remind myself this in real life. Some ideas and some ways don’t work on my time schedule.
My family has a pet frog. He’s not really a pet. I met a man in the great state of Texas. An odd fellow, he had frogs loose in his home. He didn’t feed em. He claimed they took care of the bug problem and they were kinna neat. Three months ago we loosed 2 frogs in our home. I’ve only seen one. During random moments I’ll hear dishes clink or thing lights knock when our loose tree frog is on the hop. He’s more active at night , there are times the wife comes home at night and there is he scaling the ceiling. This morning, I found him on a cedar sapling I have in the downstairs restroom.

Attachment E2466429-5E56-4FA5-9EA2-C29F15B5CCF3.jpeg not found

Ain’t nothing compared to seeing one of your ideas in full effect some random morning. Look at that fat little frog!! The flies and spiders are at minimum and he is happy as a - well as a tree frog in a tree. It took a few months for him to learn the house and for home to figure things out, but in its time- it did come to pass.

If you got an idea in the making or a way your trying - keep going. It might not fan out to much but the ability to try AND remember that things often work on their own time - rarely ours. Be well Jedi and from my family - and their pets, to yours - May the Force we share,seek, and serve,find us all as we seek it ! Right in the thick of things!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #328007 by Carlos.Martinez3
This is a Metaphor
Good Shepard is a place in Texas I’ve spoken about. It has the tree swing and a river that is the clearest and coolest you will ever know. The water is almost - sweet. After a dip in this river - I’ve always had fun there. Of all the things I remember about it- I don’t remember the rocks. Funny. I remember the river the trees the sky the stars the grass the sounds the birds - everything else but - the rocks. I know there were rocks there but they don’t stick out like everything else. Here’s my point - the rocks are important to the river and for the river. They clean it and keep the river flowing on the direction it flows —- yet... as many fond memories as I have of it - I can’t remember the rocks.
Some places are like rivers- flowing with stuff we need and experiences and even people. Some are the rope tree- the grass- the flow- and some are the rocks. Think about that for a bit. The reality is there are some things in life that have certain roles that... are needed but - you don’t go there to see them.
Go down to the river. See the trees and feel the breeze. Make the hike. Stay the night. Watch the sky. Hear the water rushing. Hear the constant flow, see it and feel it. Don’t yell at the rocks. The rocks keep the river and set its course as it flows. No one goes to see the rocks but they do have a part - a very important part to play. With out the rocks there would be a river wild and distructive. The rocks are not the river but are needed for flow.
Be well and may the Force be with you this week!

Pick your fights - choose where your effort goes.

Build, not tear down.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, Amaya, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #328038 by
Replied by on topic The Block
It is few years ago, when I read one book about law of attraction.
Which explaining that similar thoughts, emotions, actions attracting similar.

I couldn´t say for sure if it´s really work, there is lot of skeptics
but in the past I found out, that this law, had got very strong influence on my life.

This story has happend when I used to going on primary school, it was in (9 class),
I wasn´t good at enforce, so I talked just with some close friends. When I finished primary school.
Follow on the secondary school, while a holiday I was really nervous and I was afraid, that
don´t find any friends, proceed the last day of holiday - my fear about it, has increasing.

So what do you think how could it end up? I am serious.
And after 2 years I become being positive, and grateful and everything is changed to the better.
It´s quite scary and amazing what could mind do with whole life

with love Erinis
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by .

More
5 years 5 months ago #328251 by Carlos.Martinez3
Trading words

During ones path and in life , when the definition from competition becomes balance -when you begin to apply this one for that- that’s when you have evidence of a Jedi mentality . Then... expect change. Expect objection from yourself and from others but most ceartainly, expect change.

May the Force be with y’all!

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Athena_Undomiel, Kobos,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328374 by
I would like to share with you some interests about one book

it´s years ago, when I read a book - Továrna na sny ( a Dream factory), there was
very interesting point.
That whole our lives we trying to be someone. What that means.
Simply we trying to behave normal, buying a brand cloths, going to gym,being on a diet, staying overtime at work,
for buy that brand cloths, things and so on.
All this is causes, because we want to be Someone, who is acceptable and adore by other peoples, who are largely unknown for us (public transport, spaces)
We wearing masks, because we want to be someone. And be yourself is too dangerous. (isn´t, it´s courage)

We want to be somebody not nobody. But there is a trap behind the world, because no one can explain what it really means - nobody.
Everybody ´ve got at least one characteristic, which makes him somebody.
Nobody is a same lie as independent.
So forget about separation, we are all net of connection :))

What do you think, why some people behave badly? Could it be causes by people´s belief in separateness

More
5 years 5 months ago #328382 by Carlos.Martinez3
As promised - !wink!

There are many questions that come down a path of self reflective as and self review. This type of question is common. I, myself, often wondered in the beginning and during my path of life - is this a false sense of direction im taking.? What if all this time and effort is just a lie? Am I just masking what I really am. ? Most people will have the basic same questions. They may differ but the bulk revolve around things like this. I can share with you what and as I have learned and seen but you may keep this open idea as you create your path over the years! I defiantly recommend it!
There is a idea of time travelers in a book I read called Einstein s Dream by Alan Lightman. It’s a novel about Einstein’s ideas. Those who “hope” for or who see into the future of what can be- May- be time travelers. Those who seek a perfection they know they can never attain... those who seek the mind of a diety or a greater idea— they are often said to be placing the mask of some one else’s or even some thing else’s righteousness or the face of something they are not. Some go to great lengths to say that we all wear different masks all togeather , regardless of religion or idea.
Our Three Tenents here are Focus - Knowladge and Wisdom. This order can be applied to anything any way in any idea at any time. The chooser is ... you. I’ve seen hammers used for many a thing besides hammering. The big idea is - what do you do with it !? What are you making ? Why wear the mask ? Why seek this or that? What is the result. ? There are so many different possibilities when you think about things really - some make choices based on what was given and some go find more on their own.
The question we each can ask is - which what I’m doing - mask or not - what’s it doing to me? How is it sculpting me... is that what I want ? Example : Most of my cloths I but for me. I pay very little attention to what others think because - I can dress myself and am free to pick and choose my own clothes. Something so small but just an example - my character is the same - I can pick and choose which goal to reach for , which to not and which to see and which to let go.
If putting on a idea or a robe (gratuitiois hint!) or a mask or a religion or an way or a mindset can help make what you want - isn’t that the idea.?

One myth - two myths - red mask - no myths ... ( thank you Dr.Seuss)
That’s entirely up to the individual and what we want to become. Force be with you still!

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #328398 by
It´s impresive view on thing.
But I am not sure if I understand this > Those who seek a perfection they know they can never attain
Perhaps it wasn´t literatim. I ´ve got opposite perception of that.
Because most of life, when we seeking something it will appear to us.
Three Tenets are in certain sense > thought loop, to discover how (which direction), we think.< so it´s also self reflective
In fact there isn´t any stable anwer on three tenents, it´s our view < but no one is wrong.
We usually seeking something what makes us happy,
same as wearing mask wich keep us in certain distance from something what could makes us unhappy/hurted.
Masks can be percieved like fear, which is usually hidden behind the mask. Example is when someone.
criticize (firistly sacrifice) then you take a mask - and now you looks like I am proud, serious, - still you are anger to him,
and think, how jerk he is. But in fact it was his view on it, what he don´t like, the person who was criticizing someone.
>Same as our three tenets
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by .

More
5 years 5 months ago #328400 by Carlos.Martinez3
Many selfless ways and many faiths many ideas have this focus that we know - we may never attain. Example: I practice selflessness yet I still think about myself. I do not stop the practice because I’ll never be fully empty of my self - I let it shape me , Help me even.

Masks are tools like any in life- they have the potential to free or keep , our choice.

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi