The Block

More
6 years 6 months ago #302350 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic The Block
My ... in action

There will come a time when it happens. As we study you will, we will, begin to ... notice things. What I notice and what you notice will be the consistencies and trends and attention and all that in ... our own personal life's. They will NOT be the same things directly .. aka you won't see where my family flaws or excels. I will not see yours. I will not see where you excel or excelled nor will you see where I am excelling. My focus is not that. The small labels. Some is decay some is greatness some is just there. Jedi have a very open way of thinking and a vast amount of ability to take things in any direction we choose, all our own choice.( syncretism n all!!) For me it was easy to blame and be angry and resentful and dwell on things of That nature. ... I was personally grouchy , moody and hateful to myself and those around me. I decided I wanted to be like some I had studied and found. I began sitting in circles I never had. Talk I'm asking , not picking or fighting just learning. (Arguing is not learning ... for me) so I stopped . This for me changed everything.
Yes I see that , yes I see this...
now what?
I speak to many people and we all have the same question... with all this I see now ( this awakening this change of heart this re born feeling this freedoms call it what u like) NOW what?
I had to realize for my self ... my own focus es . What it was doing to me. For a time I was pissed ! I studied nothing and was in no communication with any one. Simple short, the awakening made me upset and I stopped learning . (some things still do but I'm smarter now and I walk thru that now that I have frequented it) Personally I'm tired of being mad all the time and grouchy so.... I made preparations like many of us do. I changed my focus . You can too! We all can, or stay where we begin.
My encouragement to my fellow hearts here is to move on. Pick a focus or two... difrent. Sit in a few difrent circles .. if your stuck. Change it up! We are Jedi , it's our right and w e are human , so yes we can.
Yes
Susan P Schutz
You can not listen to what others want you to do.
You must listen to yourself.
Society family friends and loved ones do not know what you must do.
Only you know and only up can do what's right for you.
So start right now.
You will need to work very hard.
You will need to overcome many obaticles .
You will need to go against the better judgment of some people and you will need to bypass their prejudices.
But you can have what ever you want if you try hard enough.
So start right now and you will love a life designed by you and for you and you will love your life.

May the force be with you as you seek it!
Love ya Temple

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #302697 by Carlos.Martinez3
I often find gems , little gifts while I seek . In every myth in every story in most of my path and life, on the way I find things ( in my opinion gifts) along the way that make things ... more ... tangible for me. Similarly , we all can say there is parallel to this action. Those who seek find ... what you seek is what you eventually find. I'm asked often how do I see things and can give the way I do? The answer is as simple as ,that is what I seek. I seek connections. When face to face my focus is often what connects us rather than what ... defines us or labels us or even what separates us. As I seek that ( among other things) my gems my truths my gifts come flooding and I find them in the strangest of places.

I stopped asking where and started asking how. I stopped asking who and asked what. Big diffrence in answers some times.
I came across an idea or two I would love to share with my fellow Jedi.

Every day have something to do or somewhere to go.
Every day have some one to call
Some one to see
Some one to love
But most important
Every day have something to give to some one.
By Natasha Josefowitz
The title is called the true secret of happiness.

Now , I'm Jedi so I can say that there are a many difrent types of happiness and styles values and even levels and definitions of happiness. Happiness IS difrent for everyone, and that's ok! I did like this one . So I share it with my Temple as one of many difrent ways and a difrent lights that can ... be as well! I often glow this light as one of many ideas that can be... happy glowing!
Ps the joy of being Jedi is you can be like me or I CAN be like you or ... not. Either is just the same value as the other so to those who do not see the same , that's ok, we are NOT supposed to be alike in everything. To those who would like , and idea like this can help find connections and make new ones and keep a free flowing stream to ones heart.... if that's your focus or wish I offer this!
All my heart Temple !

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
6 years 6 months ago #303526 by Carlos.Martinez3
Definitions.
As a Jedi who believes in the force and actively has a active search for this , I find our definitions differ , or do they? Take for instance the simple word why. In one effect the presence of it can be gaining and benifishal, yielding new lights, new ideas, new friends and a general re newing of "fresh force" fresh drive . . . and yet another can keep a loop of in activity continuous. It is to each of us to find our own paths AND or own definitions. That's what makes us individuals. Our interpitation and and AND our choice of application, or not . If there is no contest truly between individuals then our results as we find the vary can be truly be free.
Something to think bout .
May the force be with you always! May the force we share find you where you seek it !
Carlos Jedi Knight and clergy

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, Kobos

More
6 years 6 months ago #303777 by Carlos.Martinez3
Encouragement !!!
I posted this in my meditation journal , something to think on ...

The word CAN , Sometimes when used, results a diminishing of self in a conversation. (rids the opinion and opens the possibility). It can install hope some days for possibilities not ventured.

This CAN be like this
This CAN be like that
This CAN ... there is the hope that ...
May I say the word CAN as often as hope is needed. . .especially in a Jedi setting with a Jedi light ...
Things are not plainly , this or that , (black or white as some say, light or dark) they can be ... or can not. It's the use of brush and the flicks that make art , not the 3 simple colors.
Carlos

Build, not tear down.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #305176 by Carlos.Martinez3
As i live and walk this path ...
Over time I see , what I see is what has been in my own direct path. There is no denying what I have seen. The things I have found are mine and due to the choices I have or have not made and they determine my current motion. Opinions about my path are simply that, opinions and EVErYBODY will have difrent opinions. Some may sway heavier than others ,some may not , those are choices I must make as to my own personal foucus's on my own path. In the end , the end of my day , thought or action it is ultimately to me or can be wether I want it to or let other things influence it. As I live and breath , time will tell about those around me and my choice to add value to those is my own. Jedi , you have that same right too. See... the opinions in the world , know the wisdom from the sides ...or opinions. Know it is only you that can make them others opinions , or wisdom worth using, that's to you and once you do... be glad and proud of the individual you have made and have become . In my path I stand tall and NO ONE can ... sling mud throw me off my course douse my light tare me down , why ??? Because it is my choice . We all as human beings have that choice , today and tomoorw. Walk your path .. be you , the whole you , I care not what other think of you or wether they think your wrong or not , I am glad for them being them.... and you ... being you . Something to think about Jedi !!! May the Force we share be with y'all as we all seek it and may it find us where we seek it !

Feel free to leave a post or comment but know I will do as I do and NOT argue , not my choice but it is my choice to encourage and uplift those in the very day struggle of life and the Jedi path for I am a Jedi ! And so are you !
Peace find you when you need it !

Build, not tear down.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Locksley

More
6 years 5 months ago #305344 by Carlos.Martinez3
31 Aug 2016 18:33 #255108 by Carlos.Martinez3

Faithfulness finds favor . It's been over a year since this Block was started . I find myself now living in North Carolina . My family and I moved here because our our time here a year ago. See above link for the begining. It wasn't a easy thing to do . It still isn't easy . Life is full and is often never easy . There's a saying we all know .. a journey begins with a single step ... but it is wise to be able to see past just that first step . I dare say it is wise to prepare for a journey before ... that first step even. Can we as Jedi , see past the first step ? Often we take it in faith as the ever famous step or in some cases that leap ! With some time and effort we can almost rid the fear factor and make that first step , well , not so hard . We can, I should say . We don't have to , but it helps . Take the first steps by faith , by leap or by preparation but I encourage you , take it ! You may not get exactly where you wanted but you will begin and some times , that's all not takes. Wether or not we fall ,stumble ,find oposition , or succeed is often to the attention and preparation we are willing to put into our journey. May this bring encouragment to those beginning , in , and ending journeys of their own.
May the Force be with y'all where you seek it ! May the Force we share be with us !!

Build, not tear down.

More
6 years 5 months ago #305614 by Carlos.Martinez3
As we walk this path a little advice and encouragment . The more we study the more we learn the more we will notice in our selfs that things MAY change . As we meditate , that's a call for change . Don't be surprised one day if you find yourself doing or saying or thinking about what you meditate on. True story . Don't be surprised if one day you wake up and ... your focus has changed. That's what meditation does often. Don't be surprised
if one day your thoughts and goals ... are difrent. If we say we meditate and think on things don't be surprised when the result is ... well Difrent. Something to think about Jedi , what you planting in your mental and heart garden? Practice and life can be the water and you heart and mind can be the soil. Don't be surprised when you see growth , accept it and be thankful! I know I am and So is my family !
Be kind and seek , for its in the seek that we find !
May the Force we share and seek be with y'all all !
Be ready for change ...

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomaswfaulkner

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #305620 by
Replied by on topic The Block
Well said. Life never stops changing and shifting. The Peaceful Warrior should strive for solid footing, no matter how the ground twists beneath us. We shouldn't try to fight it, but adapt. Welcome change and the moment of now. Use the opportunities and help those that life brings to us.

Thank you.

More
6 years 5 months ago #305970 by Carlos.Martinez3
A story , a myth , a light , to share ...

One day the sun thought it was superb. The moon heard. The conflict was on. Who was greater? The stars watched and shook. The wind flew by cold. The water felt the tug. The earth felt the struggle and man was effected. Who was superb? The struggle depleted and exhausted all, including the moon and the sun. One with out the other could not be . All noticed, all were effected. All was exhausted .

To be .
To be in harmony one needs to often be exactly what you are , never in contest.
BE

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tetrahedron, Skryym

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #306019 by
Replied by on topic The Block
Actually the sun would win in that scenario. Without the sun there is no sustained life.

There is no battle without a victor and there is no contest without a winner.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi