The Block

More
6 years 7 months ago #299047 by thomaswfaulkner
Replied by thomaswfaulkner on topic The Block

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: You are so very welcome ! ThiS is real stuff friend ... Real solutions real time . That's just me ! Keep seeking and you never know what or where or who you find ?!!!

This is quite the beautiful observation Carlos. People engage in conversations with others holding a glass that's full to the brim. I think this is another way blind hate can perpetuate. It's important to never be "overly" satisfied with an answer. And it's astonishing how just a little bit of reflection of the self and our relationships with others can show us how little we truly know and how much there is to learn.

David Reynolds says it best when he says our environment is constantly providing us with a flood of stimuli that is waiting to be experienced. It's on us to open our eyes and participate.

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #299051 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic The Block
I just want to say thank you Carlos and I love you man!!!! If you're still in Peroria, at some point we should meet up

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Kobos.

More
6 years 7 months ago #299056 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic The Block
Yes and I am moving to North Carolina soon so that would be nice ! Pm me for specifics ! Here or there , there or here , I will still be here !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
6 years 7 months ago #299242 by Carlos.Martinez3
David Reynolds says it best when he says our environment is constantly providing us with a flood of stimuli that is waiting to be experienced. It's on us to open our eyes and participate.

I like that!

Build, not tear down.

More
6 years 7 months ago #299266 by Carlos.Martinez3

Amyntas wrote: Vulcan advice on fear and control of emotions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB9row4tQkE

If u didn't get to there it is.

Build, not tear down.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #299623 by Carlos.Martinez3
One of many simple Jedi "truths" I've found ide like to share. You don't have to agree and that's what makes it Jedi , I can have mine and you can have yours. There is no contest. Now ...

Every human heart and mind has the right to return.

Place any label you like her but every man woman child person ... Has the right to return. Ever feel like your In a car and have no controll or even better like your on a stage coach and the horses are out of controll and your doing everything to stop em yelling whipping yelling whooooohh!!! I raised my hand been there felt like that. That's life . Expect those moments and ... Expect those moments and ... Expect those moments and ... (Read or say it softly for proper effect pls) ...Return. The hardest part is this .... Return to what.? How do I slow the horses down nothin works. May I offer this. Have a return. Have a set of laws rules guidelines suggestions ...post its ...books ideas colors haromnys ... Have yours . Choose them. When things get hectic .... Return ... To your self. Where you chose to go , where u find your home and or strength . The return. It can be anywhere. Anyplace . Anyone . Anytime. Any idea . It can be anything u want.( u can do anything) If u find your return is lacking ... Set it. ( choosing character) . Life will Hapen and often get away from you , ever try ... The return? Can't ? Ain't got one? You can make one!

Every human heart has the right to return.

Even more Jedi and deeper is we can create our own return and or returns. Plural. More than one can exist , that's ok that's called syncretism in action.

Always , Carlos Jedi Knight and Clergy!

Build, not tear down.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #299774 by Carlos.Martinez3
Free bee was originally in my meditation journal for me but I think I can share this one .

This is a true story

To be the proof. This is one of my own personal goals, a light I want to be , that type. As a Jedi father I want to give the boy EVERYTHING I can to win succeed and fail properly. I want to give this kid every tool I did not or could not or did not know of possible . I charge that as my fatherly mission. One of many I have found and adapted myself. I met up with Tim. What a heart. The same road way difrent paths way difrent decisions yet we had the same glow ... The return in action. The give back. The bat man ... The bad student now dedicated selfless teacher... The prodigal sons ... Now the lights we so once defied blindly! Now the active guides and the active changers not only in our own circles but soooooooo many more!

image_2017-08-27-2.jpeg

Attachment image_2017-08-27-3.jpeg not found

There next to my son his father who has tought him from day one...YOU CAN! Living proof I am! There next to him ... Another heart where the exact thing is happening . Two people who have not only learned ... But also Have become in both cases the light to aid others . Very difrent the two but very much the same. Two real Life Knights who changed their stars.
Thank you Tim for being that guy and being real! There you are ! There's proof. We listen to the ol amigdula and we say sometime I'm all alone . These ideas are so wierd or strange . This Jedi ism isn't real it's just fun. To some yes and to those who know ... Thank you Temple for being real in my life and for the ability to USE it to aid my family and build them. Tim you are forever a brick or two in my solid path! A path I did enjoy and hope to frequent as a friend. Glad we met! I am better for it!

This place is for fans. I am a fan first and forth right ! This place can be more. I chose to make it a bit more. I am a real Jedi not on line but offline as well. These teachings these ideas this whole place give way to the ability to use your own ideas your own free will and make your life what you very well like.. You can some times be the author of your own sorry you are starting in. How ever you put it what ever you call it ... Thank you for the real life Jedi!

WE ARE NOT ALONE , least of all in THIS place. Look... There's my brother! Right next to me!!!!!
I am blessed !

Build, not tear down.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, thomaswfaulkner

More
6 years 7 months ago #299778 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic The Block
Thank you Carlos! It'a funny the roads we walk though different we look for the same destination. Some day, when I am a father it is my hopes I can guide my child on the path you have started yours. Thank you for being part of my path!

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
6 years 6 months ago #300653 by Carlos.Martinez3
It is said ....
" the wise will remember focus and will abide in his own home "

Forever I thought literally ... Till I remembered ... Home , my return. It is wise to return to the "home" u built ! What ARE you building ? Somthing to help, I hope !
Carlos .Jedi knight n clergy

Book of change 25 my version . Look up your own !

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
6 years 6 months ago #301835 by Carlos.Martinez3
Life is full.
Life is what your focus allows you to see, in my practice I see what my focus is often. The common bonds is what I look for. I see them .

There will come a point in life or during ones path that you will start asking questions . Happens to all of us . I am still asking questions. That really can... never have to stop. The answers to these questions lead to more questions. Till ... our original question is answered. At that moment there can also be a slew of new information we just received. This is our hope. This is our goal. This is called learning . Please know as human beings ... it is in us to learn as well as ask. Just as much I think as the other. To many questions can lead to a loss of focus. That easy. Balance a way a path a set a program a flow a possibility ... what ever you call it ... we are smart. We are smart. Jedi are smart. You read that right . Jedi are smart. So let us apply what we know and all share, learn ask keep your focus ! Again .... ask !!! Learn ... keep focus ..... keep the flow .... if u lost it there it is ... go back . Just a reminder dr the clergy ... return and if you don't have a return , make one ! During times during moments of the flow ebbing and forever going , character , your chooses ... can guide you thru anything ! And ps ... its the most beautiful thing I've seen when a dad homes ... or a mother returns .... sons ground out and homes them selfs. Soldiers remind them selfs of love. Lovers too! Bosses remember ... workers remind , story tellers tell the world !!!! Be well my temple !

I dare you ! L o l!!!!

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi