• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago #282983 by
Replied by on topic TOTJO Clergy Structure
Added the recent clerical project to the document
  • Kyber, all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • Raxicorico, all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • Codex, all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added.

• ~

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #283351 by
    This file is one of the things I adore to do, and I wish I could continue with it, but due to recent events I feel unsuited to continue my job as Keeper/Editor of the Clerical Record. I seek a person who is Apprentice or Knight in good standing to take over my job. Please place a PM here in this thread or shoot me a message. I am sorry.

• 'Cyan Sarden', added to the 'Seminarian' key;
  • 'Cyan Sarden', all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added.

• ~

What does the job require:

• Having an excellent eye for detail;
  • Being able to find information in even the oldest parts of the forum;
  • Being able to document everything you do in detail;
  • Being able to work with excel and google applications;
  • Answering questions of people. (if any)
  • Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by .

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #283365 by
    Hello! I'll be taking over the clerical record keeping from here on. Very grateful for the chance to contribute to the Temple :)

• 'Alfuria', all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • 'Codex', all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • '666', all relevant promotions of rank-, and mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • Edans` mention about comments: 'Codex' changed into 'Alfuria'.
  • Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by .

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #285927 by
  • Edans` mention about comments: 'Alfuria' changed into 'Aqua'.
  • 'Locksley' added to the 'Seminarian' key;
  • 'Locksley' relevant mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • 'Rosalyn J',administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Darren', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Kyber', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'J. K. Barger', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Alexandre Orion', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Damion Storm', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • Jestor', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • Jestor', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('Office Promotion', rewritten)
  • 'Br. John', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to', '- date not confirmed -' rewritten as '- date not available -')
  • 'V-Tog', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Akkarin', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Akkarin', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('Office Promotion', rewritten)
  • 'Ryujin', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • '666', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; (all rewritten)
  • 'Phortis Nespin', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Carlos.martinez3', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Steamboat28', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • Jamie Stick', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Ratcliffe', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Raxicorico', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Atticus', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'robdegrey', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Aceboizor', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'rrhodes67', moved to Archive due to no Journal while being seminarian;
  • Archive enlarged with 5 rows;
  • 'Kyber', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added; ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)
  • 'J. K. Barger', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added; ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)
  • 'Ryujin', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added; ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)
  • 'Carlos.Martinez3', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added; ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)
  • 'Raxicorico', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added; ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)
  • 'Atticus', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added; ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)
  • 'robdegrey', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added. ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)

~ :blush:
  • Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by .

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    6 years 10 months ago #285942 by
    Due to personal circumstances, Alfuria is not able to do the document updates any longer and has resigned. For now I will do them myself again.

~

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #286552 by
    I seek a person who is Apprentice or Knight in good standing to take over my job. Feel free to shoot me a message if interested. :blink:

~

What does the job require:

• Having an excellent eye for detail;
  • Doing updates, if needed, ones every week;
  • Being able to find information in even the oldest parts of the forum;
  • Being able to document everything you do in detail;
  • Being able to work with excel and google applications;
  • Answering questions of people. (if any)
  • Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by .

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    6 years 10 months ago #287298 by
    Good day. Aqua is kindly training me to assist with keeping the clergy structure records. May I keep up the high standards of diligence and thoroughness heretofore set.

• 'Pcoronaf', added to the 'Seminarian' key;
  • 'Cabur Senaar', resignation noted, relocated to 'Bishop' tier;
  • 'Rosalyn J', promotion to Pastor noted.

• And I added my name to the contact persons for change requests.

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #287344 by
    Other changes that Atticus also made. :blush:

• Edans` mention about comments: 'Aqua' changed into 'Aqua or Atticus'; (added this record mention again because I like dots and credit thingy)
  • Temporary [vacant] indication for the 'Assoc. Pastor for the Seminary', added;
  • 'Associate Pastor', office name changed into 'Assoc. Pastor for the Seminary';
  • 'Secretary to the Clergy', office name changed into 'Secretary for the Clergy';
  • 'Secretary to the Synod', office name changed into 'Secretary for the Synod';
  • Document title, lettertype enlarged;
  • Website links for all offices, added. (What a lovely idea Atticus!!)

• Thank you for your edits Atticus! They are lovely! :cheer:

• 'Kana Seiko Haruki', moved to the 'LoA' Key;
  • 'Alfuria', administrative mention of clerical nature, removed; (Job Notice, removed)
  • 'Aqua', administrative mention of clerical nature, removed; (Job Notice of resignation, removed)
  • 'Archive', re-sorted;
  • 'Atticus', administrative mention of clerical nature, added. (Job notice, added)

• ~
    Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by .

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    6 years 9 months ago #288039 by
    Fixing a slight snafu:

• 'Assoc. Pastor for the Seminary', office name changed to 'Asst. Pastor for the Seminary';
  • 'Assistant Pastor', office name changed to 'Associate Pastor';

• My apologies for the mistake, and my thanks to Ros for reminding me of what I should have known, "When in doubt, look to the Charter." :)

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    6 years 9 months ago #288069 by
  • 'Darren', resignation noted, relocated to 'Deacon' tier;
  • 'Darren', resignation noted, relocated to 'Deacon' tier;
  • Temporary [vacant] indication for the 'Associate Pastor' and 'Secretary for the Clergy', added;
  • Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi