A question of The Force.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 10 months ago #351947 by
Replied by on topic A question of The Force.
I get it when have sleep paralysis but sometimes aliens I hate it sometimes will stay awake coz i know soon as it will happen again, and your struggling again it wears me out, honest, it can be rather scary feeling especially as i am a side sleeper sometimes i face the wall and feel it coming behind, ive been told its just the rem cycle not complete but its still a dream, would love hear more, how you cope with it, have you found anything that helps more??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #351950 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic A question of The Force.

Aston wrote: I get it when have sleep paralysis but sometimes aliens I hate it sometimes will stay awake coz i know soon as it will happen again, and your struggling again it wears me out, honest, it can be rather scary feeling especially as i am a side sleeper sometimes i face the wall and feel it coming behind, ive been told its just the rem cycle not complete but its still a dream, would love hear more, how you cope with it, have you found anything that helps more??

Take control of the construct; one who has to walk appreciates cycling, one who has to cycle appreciates driving, one who has to drive appreciates flying.... and well one who has to fly appreciates teleportation! They are, after all, just dreams - or at least experiences mediated through your dreaming mind. So yea, I guess if you think of it as a construct of your mind, then where the energy is going to create it can be redirected and reformed. We all know it is created and can be destroyed, so use the same mechanisms but less clumsy and random. Tibetan Buddhist's practise the same techniques during waking moments by viewing perception itself as the same type of construct, possibly at the risk of them both bleeding over into each other :silly:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 10 months ago #351987 by
Replied by on topic A question of The Force.
Thank you!

More
3 years 9 months ago #352316 by Zanthan Storm
You know, I come back to this topic often. It amazes me that for 12 years there are still more answers and more importantly, there are more questions.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi