My experience with Astral Experimentation

More
4 years 7 months ago #340816 by Gisteron

Uzima Moto wrote: Not that EM waves come from photons, but that they are the EM waves.. my point was, as always, about the disrupting the radiowaves on this level. Not changing their frequency. It would be like having a wave tank filled with water. Then when you generated the wave, you flash froze all the water instantaneously. Its molecules frozen in place, the wave wouldn't collapse until you unfroze it. Now, that might've actually happened when I released it, I'm not sure. Just for a moment, though, the wave was held in one place.

Okay, so... waves are solutions to the wave equation. If you freeze your lake, you may keep the water surface elevation, perhaps, but it is a wave no longer, because it moves no longer. Its frequency is also zero then, because the time it takes for the surface elevation at any given point in space to return to the same phase it started out from and left is undefined. You cannot get rid of time dependence and retain frequency, since that is literally the quantifier of the wave's time dependence. You might as well be telling us how you made a square circle or divided by zero. I tried to get some clarification, but no such luck, alas.

Absorbed? No, where did you get that? Why do you keep putting words in my mouth? Lol..

"Near stop" is correct. Almost like it was vibrating in the etheric field around my hand. There was a good amount of resistance.

I got that from the passage I quoted. You said you were (trying to or indeed) weakening the wave's ability to reach the receiver. Well, a photon either reaches it or it doesn't. It doesn't struggle to reach it, nor does it barely make it. It is either absorbed on the way, or it is not. Weakening the signal means either redirecting it elsewhere (i.e. absorbing and re-emitting in a direction from whence a much smaller fraction would diffract back toward the receiver) or absorbing it. At least that's how it works with real radio waves.

I thought you meant radio waves when you said "radiowaves". Silly me... So what do you mean by "tangibleness"?

As in the photons that make the wave. Not the way they're operating. This is that hard..[/quote]Yes, it is. I have no idea what any of that is supposed to mean, and judging by how you think photons or waves can be manipulated, I'm not entirely sure you do either. What exactly is a photon if it's not the interaction, the function? Are you saying there is a photon "object" that is in any way whatsoever distinguishable or separable from the way it operates? What is this philosophical essentialism? I thought you were presenting an experiment.

You haven't predicted me at all. You're attempting to make it look that way by misconstruing my words..

False. I said you were eventually going to claim that what you were dealing with is ethereal rather than material, and that despite speaking of electromagnetic waves you were eventually going to say it was all about some ethereal EM waves instead. And what you eventually said (see the quote) was that this is indeed all about "astral/etheric frequency" and that it was "bypassing material/physical physics". I'm sorry you don't like my reading the things you say as you say them, but you did pretty much do what I predicted you would. You were talking about EM waves for most of the thread, challenged me to back up my claim that what you were claiming you did to them was impossible, and then just shifted the whole narrative to be about special magical EM waves when I did, exactly as I said you were going to, and now you are trying to claim that this was what you meant all along. That's fine. I'm not trying to pull you back to where you started. I'm just pointing out that I called that you were going to do this ahead of time, whether that means anything to you or not.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of misrepresenting the other's position or claims:
I never said that it was ever about some vague sort of "changing the waves themselves..", what ever that means.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #340825 by

Gisteron wrote:

Uzima Moto wrote: Not that EM waves come from photons, but that they are the EM waves.. my point was, as always, about the disrupting the radiowaves on this level. Not changing their frequency. It would be like having a wave tank filled with water. Then when you generated the wave, you flash froze all the water instantaneously. Its molecules frozen in place, the wave wouldn't collapse until you unfroze it. Now, that might've actually happened when I released it, I'm not sure. Just for a moment, though, the wave was held in one place.

Okay, so... waves are solutions to the wave equation. If you freeze your lake, you may keep the water surface elevation, perhaps, but it is a wave no longer, because it moves no longer. Its frequency is also zero then, because the time it takes for the surface elevation at any given point in space to return to the same phase it started out from and left is undefined. You cannot get rid of time dependence and retain frequency, since that is literally the quantifier of the wave's time dependence. You might as well be telling us how you made a square circle or divided by zero. I tried to get some clarification, but no such luck, alas.

Lake?? Of course that would happen with a lake. That's why I specifically said wave tank. If all the water molecule in the tank (simulating the em wave as it passes through my etheric field) is instantaneously frozen as it makes a wave. What will the water look like?? Stop there, go no further about equations and what not because I wasn't trying to change the nature of the wave. Just redirect it. I've made that point constantly.. you're steady putting words in my mouth..

Absorbed? No, where did you get that? Why do you keep putting words in my mouth? Lol..

"Near stop" is correct. Almost like it was vibrating in the etheric field around my hand. There was a good amount of resistance.

I got that from the passage I quoted. You said you were (trying to or indeed) weakening the wave's ability to reach the receiver. Well, a photon either reaches it or it doesn't. It doesn't struggle to reach it, nor does it barely make it. It is either absorbed on the way, or it is not. Weakening the signal means either redirecting it elsewhere (i.e. absorbing and re-emitting in a direction from whence a much smaller fraction would diffract back toward the receiver) or absorbing it. At least that's how it works with real radio waves.

Well, aside from the Freeze command, which was me holding a portion of the wave. All other commands consisted of redirections. Which is why I said in the beginning that it was the most difficult command. Photons can be held..

Yes, it is. I have no idea what any of that is supposed to mean, and judging by how you think photons or waves can be manipulated, I'm not entirely sure you do either. What exactly is a photon if it's not the interaction, the function? Are you saying there is a photon "object" that is in any way whatsoever distinguishable or separable from the way it operates? What is this philosophical essentialism? I thought you were presenting an experiment.

Once again, for the umpteenth time.. get this through that blocked eye chakra of yours.. I DID NOT INTEND TO CHANGE THE PHOTONS, THE WAVES, THE FREQUENCY, OR ANY OF IT'S PROPERTIES.. JUST WEAKEN IT'S ABILITY TO REACH THE RECEIVER..

I may be using some words in ways that are confusing. However, my point hasn't changed at all. You keep twisting my words.. and it's shameful..

False. I said you were eventually going to claim that what you were dealing with is ethereal rather than material, and that despite speaking of electromagnetic waves you were eventually going to say it was all about some ethereal EM waves instead. And what you eventually said (see the quote) was that this is indeed all about "astral/etheric frequency" and that it was "bypassing material/physical physics". I'm sorry you don't like my reading the things you say as you say them, but you did pretty much do what I predicted you would. You were talking about EM waves for most of the thread, challenged me to back up my claim that what you were claiming you did to them was impossible, and then just shifted the whole narrative to be about special magical EM waves when I did, exactly as I said you were going to, and now you are trying to claim that this was what you meant all along. That's fine. I'm not trying to pull you back to where you started. I'm just pointing out that I called that you were going to do this ahead of time, whether that means anything to you or not.

Clearly you have yet to actually comprehend anything I've said. All matter is a Ethereal, including photons. So, like any other particle of energy, they have etheric bodies as well..
!!PLEASE REFER TO FIGURE ONE!!
As I've tried to explain from the beginning. I was affecting the etheric bodies of the photons with my own etheric field. This is an interaction that happened beyond the physical dimension. Yet effected it by redirecting the radio waves.. this happened without me truly understanding that aspect of the superior physics involved. I have maintained that point throughout this thread from the very beginning. You can't call something I've been doing this whole time. It just makes you look desperate for clout..

"As I continued to study after these events. My understanding of them has changed. At one point, as well as during this experiment. I thought as you described. However, I did mention that that had changed.. I even have a picture to describe the difference in simple terms."
..from the post quoting an earlier post before you so-called "called" what I was going to do..

I've been saying the same thing this ENTIRE thread because I have no reason to lie. This has actually been beneficial for further understanding on my part. EM waves, more specifically the photons they consist of, have etheric bodies. EVERY PARTICLE AND ATOM HAS AN ETHERIC BODY.. my conclusions are, as of 2017, are that you can manipulate the actions and interactions of etheric bodies and affect their material bodies. Including EM Energy.. this is superior physics, not non-physical.. as there is resistance to manipulation like in nature..

Oh, and while we're on the subject of misrepresenting the other's position or claims:
I never said that it was ever about some vague sort of "changing the waves themselves..", what ever that means.

it means the same as what:

"Okay, so... waves are solutions to the wave equation. If you freeze your lake, you may keep the water surface elevation, perhaps, but it is a wave no longer, because it moves no longer. Its frequency is also zero then, because the time it takes for the surface elevation at any given point in space to return to the same phase it started out from and left is undefined. You cannot get rid of time dependence and retain frequency, since that is literally the quantifier of the wave's time dependence. You might as well be telling us how you made a square circle or divided by zero." Implies..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi