Development of the Force

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #141006 by steamboat28

Darren wrote: I'm not liking the borderline-bickering among apprentices...can't we all just use our own words? :dry: There are, after all, as many views as there are people. Whatever word one chooses to call it doesn't change what the thing is itself. ;)

When we start bickering, you'll know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brenna

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 weeks ago #141008 by
Replied by on topic Development of the Force
:unsure:

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #141009 by Brenna
Replied by Brenna on topic Development of the Force

Darren wrote: I'm not liking the borderline-bickering among apprentices...can't we all just use our own words? :dry: There are, after all, as many views as there are people. Whatever word one chooses to call it doesn't change what the thing is itself. ;)

:) Steam and I are not bickering Darren. We tend to be a bit sassy with each other from time to time.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Jestor

• Whyte Horse
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • Do not try to understand me... rather realize there is no me.
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #141014 by Whyte Horse
I think this thread has been derailed. I am reminded of the story of the idiot by Dostoyevsky.

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #141017 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Development of the Force
It looks like http://neurosky.com/ are the people who might make that 'Star Wars' branded concentration ball floating device (according to one the reviewers). I've always wanted one of those hair net hat sensor array things to measure IF I've got a brain!!!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 1 week ago #141311 by
Replied by on topic Development of the Force
I just bought the Science Force Trainer on ebay for a fraction of its original price and am waiting for it to arrive. I don't expect very much from it but I was just too curious to resist :cheer: I'll post any experiences with it worth mentioning here or in my journal.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi