Meeting of the Clergy Open to All Members

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #330305 by OB1Shinobi
So im not the only one who missed the open meeting because of....technical difficulties?

Attachment FCF72073-9D5C-4986-BFE9-2B9B47CA2129.png not found

“eat my lan, pudi!”
Lol, really?
I feel cheated lol. I wanted to participate and i was locked out with a...probably vulgar (google it if you want) message for the duration of the meeting.

People are complicated.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330306 by

OB1Shinobi wrote: So im not the only one who missed the open meeting because of....technical difficulties?

Nope. Was in and out myself, but many still can't get online at all. Growing pains that come with changing servers, I guess. It will take time to recover. Patience and understanding, we must practise.

More
5 years 4 months ago #330307 by OB1Shinobi

Arisaig wrote:

OB1Shinobi wrote: So im not the only one who missed the open meeting because of....technical difficulties?

Nope. Was in and out myself, but many still can't get online at all. Growing pains that come with changing servers, I guess. It will take time to recover. Patience and understanding, we must practise.

Did you by chance have to eat any lan?

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Rex,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330308 by

OB1Shinobi wrote:

Arisaig wrote:

Did you by chance have to eat any lan?

Three courses of it. XD But at least we're getting our desserts now. :)

More
5 years 4 months ago #330309 by OB1Shinobi
Wanted to confirm im not the only one to get that particular message. It was kind of funy anyway but its much funnier knowing that it happened to everyone lol.

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomaswfaulkner,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi