Head of Media Relations -Neaj Pa Bol

More
11 months 1 week ago #372555 by Rosalyn J
Please join me in congratulating Master Neaj Pa Bol in assuming the role of Head of Media Relations

The role of Media Relations consists of approving all social media for the Temple of the Jedi Order including but not limited to the official presences of the Temple on such platforms as
TikTok
Facebook
Youtube
And other such spaces as the needs arise; as well as responding to content related to Jediism, Temple of the Jedi Order.

Of course, as with any lead, Neaj will need support. If you are an apprentice or higher and you would like to assist with creating or approving content, please reach out to Neaj Pa Bol

May the Force be with you, Neaj

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder, Ben, Carlos.Martinez3, Loudzoo, Zero, Diana W, River, Serenity Amyntas, Yilu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
10 months 4 weeks ago #372719 by Neaj Pa Bol
Hello everyone, I will be making some posts here within the next two weeks and discussing with other people who’ve been doing some of our PR stuff and those that have contacted me already interested in doing things within the next two weeks. I have a situation at work where we had one of our staff members and her husband in a very serious car accident so work is a little hectic and I am doing a lot of extra days so I really haven’t had a lot of free time to sit down and put together the game plan for the new media and kind of goals that I want to sit and work with the team and set those goals with them for the temple, so just bear with me and I will be making more posts about this in the very near future, hopefully no more than two weeks from now l.

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, River

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #372723 by Diana W
Cool! I did not know there was a tiktok ..

Journals:
. IP . Apprentice . Personal . Healing . Degree . Seminary

Previous: House of Orion
Previous TM : Zero

Life is a sum of all your choices; So, what are you doing today?
― Albert Camus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #372726 by Zanthan Storm
Congratulations Master!

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol