IP Announcement

More
1 year 8 months ago #369363 by Zero
IP Announcement was created by Zero
Hello everyone. Having noticed the issues brought forward by our members, Guest, and Novices, the Education Administration has made a few tweaks to the current version of the ip. A couple lessons have been changed in the order they are presented in. If you come across a lesson you believe you have already completed, please message myself, Rosalyn, or Rex and we can help you figure out which lesson to do next. If you are in the middle of a lesson that is no longer there, please just proceed to the next one chronologically.

I know this sounds confusing, but if you need help, please don’t hesitate to ask. We will be more than happy to assist you in any way that you need. Some of you will undoubtedly need help that is specific to you and your current position in the IP. That’s ok. We will cater this change to you specifically.

Thank you for your understanding.

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentices: Khwang, Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Rex, Diana W, Ashria, River, Nikolas, Silvermane, Cinereo Monachus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi