Vision, Strategic Plan 2019

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 hours ago #335802 by
Replied by on topic Vision, Strategic Plan 2019

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: How long before those of us qualified can start the B-Div?

Any further comments on this question?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 hours ago #335807 by Rosalyn J
We are still waiting for all lessons to be organized and reviewed

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 hours ago #335808 by

Rosalyn J wrote: We are still waiting for all lessons to be organized and reviewed

Is it going to be a requirement to only pull from this lesson pool for every valid lesson or will we have the ability to write our own lessons as well and maybe even add them to the pool?

More
5 years 4 hours ago #335809 by Carlos.Martinez3
Currently adding to the degree scheme is a privlage granted to knights of the Order.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 hours ago #335811 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Currently adding to the degree scheme is a privlage granted to knights of the Order.

That wasnt my question. I asked if it was a requirement to pull from the lesson pool only and I asked, under the current revisions how its going to evolve to those of us pursuing B-Div but are not Knights.

More
5 years 3 hours ago #335812 by Carlos.Martinez3
I apologize - I was only
Answering :
will we have the ability to write our own lessons as well and maybe even add them to the pool?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
5 years 2 hours ago - 5 years 2 hours ago #335813 by Rosalyn J
So, those are great questions. Ill point Ryu Jin this way.

But to my mind. Adding to the lesson pool can be granted to those with the rank Instructor/Sr. Instructor whether members of our order or visiting. The KEY is the lesson(s) must be approved by RyuJin and Team.

Its a long way off as I've stated since we dont have a list of lessons yet.

As to whether lessons must be pulled from the bank, well that'd be ideal (otherwise why have them :) ) If any lessons aren't pulled from the bank, there is always the potential they wont count. There is also the possibility of having them reviewed by ryu. Thats a bit of extra work. I'd say do as much as you can via bank. Then, if there are other things you want to explore, create the lesson and have it approved first

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 5 years 2 hours ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Satelle

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
5 years 10 minutes ago #335821 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Vision, Strategic Plan 2019
Currently only knights create lessons. However to echo ros' comments for work to count toward the b.div it must be approved by ryujin, and it's his prerogative to accept or decline lessons whether made by a knight or not.

Doing existing lessons is a safe bet.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago #335822 by
Sounds good. However I'm sensing a bit of "us vs them" vibe and I would like to try and bridge that gap. As i have said multiple times before I'm willing to work on the team to develop this new direction forward. As a holder of the A-Div but not a knight and interested in the B-Div and the teaching credential I seem the perfect candidate to add to the development team.

This is a large project and it will take strong leadership. I offer my services in that regard. The concept of "a long time" that ros mentions is not the sort of thing that instills confidence. I want to help change that!

I feel part of this process should include setting milestones, developing requirements, setting a critical path, and having monthly updates to the membership on progress. I'm willing to help develop these project areas along with the edu-admin as well as pound out any grunt work, developing curriculum, formatting lessons, writing requirements and descriptions.. etc.

I feel these things are needed to push this forward in a timely and effective manner and I want to offer my expertise in these areas. This is my experience and training being put to good use here and I would like to know what it will take to move these ideas forward with me as a member of the development team?

More
4 years 11 months ago #335823 by Rosalyn J
Your offer is appreciated. There are a great number of lessons which need to be peer reviewed and Ryu has a solid team to do so. Good things take time

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi