Hey guys

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342740 by
Hey guys was created by
Just wanted to see how everyone is doing hope everyone is staying positive & is having a wonderful life experience. Even in chaos beauty can be found I hope everyone remembers that. We are all blessed to wake up breathing. I hope all of you can find inspiration within yourselves to be great & do better every day. Its incredible to see all of you & know you exist here with me in this experience. Love all you guys I'm proud of what many of you guys have achieved through the kindness & positivity you bring into this universe.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #342741 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Hey guys
Waves hi*
What’s good with you?!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342745 by
Replied by on topic Hey guys
I'm incredible how are you Carlos? Ive been spending some much needed time reconnecting with & helping family & friends. I can feel myself improving every day helping my friends get away from violence & street life makes me feel like I can truly make a difference. I know with all the help I give that in return I receive much greater. I worry in my past I influenced many people younger than me to follow a dark road I was following due to ignorance so I do my best to make amends now that I have the knowledge & wisdom to do so.

More
4 years 7 months ago #342746 by Carlos.Martinez3
Isn’t that the case often?! The student becomes the teacher who eventually becomes the best teacher because they remember they are still, no matter the time or place - “Still the student”. Family and friends help a real Jedi in their real life. Does me good to hear ya turning to your family and your own to practice your faith!! What a time to be a Jedi. I get to tuck toes under a table with folk like you. Thanks for continuing to be here and may the Force continue to be with you!

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342749 by
A great mentor I looked up too is a man named Jim Rohn may he rest in peace he always said "be a good student" & no matter what i always will be there will always be more to learn. May the force be with you Carlos the community here gives me great hope for the future. It gives me hope people will learn to focus on loving one another & being tolerant towards all life. True Jedi are a blessing in a world that can be distracting at times.

More
4 years 7 months ago #342755 by Carlos.Martinez3
Some may not agree, some may but there is always hope ...

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos,

More
4 years 7 months ago #342827 by ZealotX
Replied by ZealotX on topic Hey guys

RaisedFromWolves wrote: I'm incredible how are you Carlos? Ive been spending some much needed time reconnecting with & helping family & friends. I can feel myself improving every day helping my friends get away from violence & street life makes me feel like I can truly make a difference. I know with all the help I give that in return I receive much greater. I worry in my past I influenced many people younger than me to follow a dark road I was following due to ignorance so I do my best to make amends now that I have the knowledge & wisdom to do so.

Bruh... I have nothing but love and respect for everything you're saying. There is nothing greater to me than someone turning from dark to light and then knowing they can be a light to others. I hope and wish upon you every good thing that could possibly happen to you and your life. I wish you happiness, peace, and prosperity. I wish there were more men like you. Don't lose that strength and that heart. No matter what comes. Stay strong. You are already a hero to me. Keep being that same hero in your community.

much love
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342830 by
I appreciate it a lot man. I'm a rapper I show kids we can positively influence others through music I show the kids that used to look up to me as a hustler that we can all do better & be better people. I thought i was lost for a while but my little brother helped me he was on some Jedi master views & I knew i had to catch up. He got me off drugs & away from gang life through showing me these incredible books & incredible material. I really resonated with the Jedi temple also because im not a religious man but their views matched mine. They have incredible material to learn from. If you wanna hear my music they call me The40Oz.Kid you can find my track HAIL OR SNOW on YouTube under the channel VVS PLAYBOY. I'm on Instagram too as The40Oz.kid & thereal40oz.kid I'm just trying to really show people nobody is a lost cause because i thought i was for a while. My brother showed me I wasn't. I wanna show other people nobody is beyond redemption. Its all love. We all have the ability to achieve incredible things & we can show people that no matter what we've done we can always be better & grow more & more spiritually every day. I wish the best towards you & all your people as well. Keep pushing the attitude you have it will bring you great things.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #342833 by ZealotX
Replied by ZealotX on topic Hey guys

RaisedFromWolves wrote: I appreciate it a lot man. I'm a rapper I show kids we can positively influence others through music I show the kids that used to look up to me as a hustler that we can all do better & be better people. I thought i was lost for a while but my little brother helped me he was on some Jedi master views & I knew i had to catch up. He got me off drugs & away from gang life through showing me these incredible books & incredible material. I really resonated with the Jedi temple also because im not a religious man but their views matched mine. They have incredible material to learn from. If you wanna hear my music they call me The40Oz.Kid you can find my track HAIL OR SNOW on YouTube under the channel VVS PLAYBOY. I'm on Instagram too as The40Oz.kid & thereal40oz.kid I'm just trying to really show people nobody is a lost cause because i thought i was for a while. My brother showed me I wasn't. I wanna show other people nobody is beyond redemption. Its all love. We all have the ability to achieve incredible things & we can show people that no matter what we've done we can always be better & grow more & more spiritually every day. I wish the best towards you & all your people as well. Keep pushing the attitude you have it will bring you great things.

damn. You made my eyes water a little. You have an extremely powerful message. I will most definitely check out your music. Thank you for being you.

update: you got skills, bro.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by ZealotX.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342835 by
Word. I appreciate you. You're dope for giving me a chance most people could care less because everyone raps nowadays.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135