TEST POSTING For Moderator Practice

More
4 years 7 months ago #342646 by Br. John
This is a topic for new moderators to practice with the moderator functions. Feel free to post but anything posted here could be deleted or edited for any reason.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #342647 by Br. John
This is the official White House toilet paper.

Attachment Trump_TP_2019-08-28.jpg not found

Founder of The Order
Attachments:

More
4 years 7 months ago #342649 by Br. John
How To Outsmart Jesus

Attachment 36734424_10155806787931872_5809982160299360256_n.jpg not found

Founder of The Order
Attachments:

More
4 years 7 months ago #342650 by Br. John
How to Dry Out Wounds

DR. JOANN FREDERICKS

JULY 18, 2017

When it comes to the care of minor wounds, two types of healing methods exist. The first method, known as moist wound healing, implements moist protective covers to promote healing. Moist healing prevents scabbing, instead promoting the regeneration of new skin cells utilizing the liquid that exudes from the wound.

Dry wound healing leaves the wound open to the circulation of fresh air, which helps heal the wound and dry it out through the scabbing process.

Step 1
Apply pressure to the wound using a clean piece of gauze to stop the initial bleeding. As blood continues to saturate the gauze, add a fresh piece on top of the original piece.

Step 2
Continue to apply pressure for 20 to 30 minutes or until bleeding stops. Remove the gauze afterward and rinse the wound with cool water to remove dirt and debris.

Step 3
Blot the wound dry with a clean, dry piece of gauze. Apply a thin layer of antibiotic ointment to the wounded area using a cotton ball.

Step 4
Cover the wound with a second clean, dry piece of gauze, secured with surgical adhesive tape. The dry gauze will collect any liquid that exudes from the wound, causing a scab to form.

Step 5
Replace the dry gauze covering once a day. Keep the wound covered with the dry gauze until a scab begins to form, which should occur within one to two days.

Step 6
Allow the wound to remain open to the air once the scab forms. All healing will occur under the scabbed-over skin.

Things You'll Need

Gauze
Antibiotic ointment
Surgical adhesive tape

Tips

Clean the skin around the wounded area with soapy water and a clean, soft cloth if dirt remains after rinsing. However, avoid getting the soap in the wound.

Warnings
Do not apply a wet dressing to the wound. A wet dressing will prevent the wound from drying out. If the wound continues to bleed despite your best efforts to stop it, seek medical attention immediately. A wound that appears red and inflamed after a few days also requires a physician’s check to ensure that it is not infected.

Founder of The Order

More
4 years 7 months ago #342657 by Kobos
The previous post was moved back under this topic for sake of continuity of the thread. Thank you please feel free to contact me with any questions. Also, Please note that though this may be effective in field dressing it should be noted that anyone experiencing any major trauma should be seen by a medical professional as soon as possible

Much Love,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #342660 by
Wikipedia artical: List of Prime numbers

A prime number (or prime) is a natural number greater than 1 that has no positive divisors other than 1 and itself. By Euclid's theorem, there are an infinite number of prime numbers. Subsets of the prime numbers may be generated with various formulas for primes.
Contents

https://youtu.be/UNvwXoTwmvg
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by . Reason: Requested edit

More
4 years 7 months ago #342664 by Kobos
Chai I appreciate the post however, I am going to ask you to edit it down to the video, wiki link and a short description there of to limit the length of the post from flooding this forum. The information you repeated here is available in both sources you have posted. Though I do appreciate citation :)

I respectfully ask that you comply by 18:10 GMT or the post will be deleted.

Thank you,
Kobos

MF DOOM Books of War

Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick,

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #342728 by Brick

Kobos wrote: ....limit the length of the post from flooding this forum.......I respectfully ask that you comply by 18:10 GMT or the post will be deleted.

Oh yeah?! Well I respectfully ask that YOU GET LOST!!!!!!

WhY dOnT yOu StOp FloOdInG tHiS tHrEaD wItH nOnSeNsIcAl Sh*t HuH?!!!!

(My example of a troll post, you know i love you really Kobos :kiss: )

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Brick. Reason: removed personal attack

More
4 years 6 months ago #342729 by Kobos
Sir Brick,

You are quite welcome to that opinion of me. I can absolutely see where some of the actions of the moderation process could be irritating. I will request that in the future you contact me directly with your concerns. I 100% want to people to say whats' on their mind and I support that. However, I would like to see that discussions serve as a productive food for thought. I am more than willing to allow people to place opinions like yours out there in public so that they can be discussed which is why I am leaving your post active. I am a human behind a key board so I will make mistakes in the process and I have no doubt that I may make some B.S. decisions, alas, they are decisions that have to be made. I again, invite you to contact me via DM if there are any further issues.

That was a little more wordy than I would like :)

Much Love, professional voice,
Kobos

MF DOOM Books of War

Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Brick

More
4 years 6 months ago #342733 by Carlos.Martinez3
Training material for moderation

The Jedi s time is done. I am here to finish your training. Pm me for further training.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi