Can't be a Jedi if you support Trump...?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342700 by

VixensVengeance wrote:

Uzima Moto wrote: ...most [politicians] seem to want to impose their ideals on everyone else..
.. and to impose yourself on someone is an act of war, not peace..

I dont see it that way at all. That seems like an extreme absolute view and I thought only Sith dealt in absolutes! :P :laugh:

Seriously to see politics in terms of peace or war is just not fair. Politicians represent the populations that have elected them and they serve those populations opinions and ideals not their own. I know nothing is perfect but this nation is a collection of views under both individual and group ideals and those we send to government are obligated to serve those ideals in the best manner they are able under the rules of the republic in which they serve.

Sure, ideas so "good" they have to be mandatory.. *sarcasm alert* lol

Look, tbh, people may share ideas and experiences but in no way do we 'exist' as groups. We may exist IN a particular group or another.. though at anytime time that association can be terminated.. we exist AS an individual, indisputably.. that can never change..

I say that to say this, even though govermnent is a function of the group. It shouldn't, and rightfully cannot, have the power to violate any Individual member..

Example, not my opinion, if I'm afraid of what people might do with their guns. Does that give me the right or power to violate their individual right to arm themselves for defense of their freedom and property?? If not, does it make sense that if I get my neighbor to agree we suddenly have a right we wouldn't have as an individual??.. is that right.. or might??.. this is what I mean by "impose"..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342706 by
Btw, there are plenty of conspiracy theories that have been found to be fact..

The whole Epstein Case is one GIANT reoccurring conspiracy.. as he's not the first high profile Pedophile connected to industry heads and policy makers..

911 was an inside job, the Deep State is 70 years old, and your planet is ran by psychopaths, pedos, and murderers..

If you think the rich and powerful don't conspire for more wealth and control.. well.. just bless your heart lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342707 by
Zealotx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

I don’t really consider it different. It was something stupid to say, that was all. There has been a lot of claims about wind mills in general including reports of discomfort, tinnitus, raised blood pressure, heart palpitations, tachycardia, stress, anxiety, vertigo and dizziness. Maybe he meant one of those.

Who knows, the one thing I do know is I would not go so far to declare Obama “not the smartest tool in the shed” unilaterally because of it. You don’t get to the stature either man enjoys be being stupid. The idea that he’s suspected of being a racist is also a misappropriation of terms. You suspect him of being a racist. I do not suspect that so be specific.
I am rather disappointed that after all our conversations that you would accuse me of trying to play games (pin the tail on the donkey) by just dodging your questions and making up whatever answer I want in order to avoid an inquiry. Not sure if I will even entertain further questions in that regard. However I will give you the benefit of the doubt based on MY history/current opinion with you. The policy of immigrants and children goes back much further than Trump. As far back as the Bush era and all through Obamas era as well.

In fact Obamas administration also considered the same policies that Trump implemented but decided against it. All Trump did was implement a policy that others had considered so it’s not fair to label him the evil emperor for it. His biggest failing in this regard was the lack of reconciliation with children and families afterward. And so guess what, the policy was rescinded! Good Trump right? No, I’m sure you don’t feel that. Locking kids in cages is, once again, inflammatory no different than AOCs claim that the adults were in concentration camps. As for my agreement with the policy, you are damn right I agreed with it and still do. If you break the law and you go to jail, you don’t get to take your kids with you. That’s just stupid.

As for the military, it is a fact that we are the protectors of a majority of the world and much of the military spending we undertake is a result of defense spending for other nations. Germany, Japan, S Korea come to mind immediately. What do you think would happen if we pulled funds and troops and support from those areas? One word…. BOOM!

And once again, Trump is NOT against asylum. He is for the full enforcement of Assylum Laws! There is a huge difference here and I get so sick and tired of people twisting the truth to suit their own narrative! Fuck! All I have to say…
All this bullshit… draft dodging, tax cheating, illegal visas. You are just making assertions without any evidence. Here let me show you actual evidence. This is Trumps Draft card. Never avoided a physical. And was evaluated 8 times! 2-S is student deferment. 1-A is eligible. 1-Y is eligible but only in national emergency. 4-F, yea disqualified. Trump did not disqualify himself… the damn govt did it!

Attachment Trumpselectservice.gif not found

As for the last part you are correct, I have no issue with anyone trying to make a better life for themselves by any and all available means. Given a similar situation I might do the same thing. However we all also have a choice to make every day, break the law or not break the law. If you want to operate in a society the former is usually the better choice, but sometimes its worth the risk as well. In light of that however, I also have the right to oppose that choice when it infringes on my power and my passion. I happen to support a strong United States and I believe that illegal immigration is destroying that strength from within. So I oppose it. Simple as that.
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342708 by

Uzima Moto wrote: but in no way do we 'exist' as groups. We may exist IN a particular group or another..

Uhhh...... what?? Isn't that the same thing? :dry:

Uzima Moto wrote: Btw, there are plenty of conspiracy theories that have been found to be fact..
911 was an inside job

LMAO... now your just being a clown right?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342710 by

VixensVengeance wrote:

Uzima Moto wrote: but in no way do we 'exist' as groups. We may exist IN a particular group or another..

Uhhh...... what?? Isn't that the same thing? :dry:

No, when I'm swimming I exist IN the water, not AS the water.

Uzima Moto wrote: Btw, there are plenty of conspiracy theories that have been found to be fact..
911 was an inside job

No, I'm being serious with this as it's no joke. As the rest of comment should let you know..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342712 by
This topic... has gone quite awry if I do say so myself.
Whatever your politics, keep it respectful. Don't let your passion rule your responses.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #342716 by
I kind of disagree. I'd say we're in the fine details as to why one may nor not support Trump and be Jedi. Personally I say I'm the middle, as I don't hate or love him. The only real claim by him that I like is stronger borders, as based on a YT video, the border is shite. That and I don't keep up too much with politics. As for the kids in cages debacle, I look at it like this, albeit an oversimplified form: lets just say 2 parents are illegal but their kid isn't. What should Trump do? DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying what he should or shouldn't, I'm just trying to make a point. Anyway, either he kicks the whole family out, which would be illegal considering the kid is a citizen. He can't keep both as the parents are not citizens. So, and I assume this is his logic, he keeps the kids but kicks the parents, which is still wrong but in a moral sense.

Point being, no matter what he does, some group is going to not like him that much, and that's fine. My problem, in the case of one of my friends, which is starting to wane, is when people start legitimately talking about poisoning/harming his supporters just because of their views.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by .

More
4 years 7 months ago #342721 by Adder
Support Trump in what? A person is not a name. Trump probably has some good ideas and actions, and some bad ones. So I guess this is about the name, ie the brand, and a topic about identity politics?

I tend to think identity politics, like nationalism for just one of many examples, is really like the 'welfare net' of character, ie 'Don't have your own ideas, here use these!'. I guess it would explain why everyone is falling for groupthink these days and can't explore topics with any real depth.

Better to be you, not a label; and treat people like them, not a label. Stereotyping does have some purpose but its over-baked in the media, especially the social media, for its a functional illusion and if used as reality effectively denotes a slip into delusion.

So when it comes to something like politics, there is too much content to swipe with too wide a brush probably, otherwise the topic will be like loose change in a washing machine! Supporting any one party probably cannot be taken to mean support for all that party stands for, and it's almost as ineffectual as 'left' and 'right' these days.

Given one of the biggest and most important parts of being a head of State is making the difficult decisions to avoid even worse future outcomes, its easy to see why popular might not be the best thing to be. Doing that is a process which is inherently unpopular because that which does not come to pass is not considered relevant by the populace. But it's why democracy works... because it allows the top dude to fall on their sword and a balancing between two realities to occur; the wider stakes reality beyond the understanding of the populace, and the narrow stakes reality of individual experience of living a life. It's scope of Head of State is beyond the scope of individuals because it requires the whole apparatus of Government to see it! I think what is worse is when the society is built to prop up the leader, and instead makes the citizens fall by sword. Not to point at China, but a few years ago they decided to make their President leader for life, so if we're being real about fascism..... though again, these are convenient labels.I think its more important why something is done then by whom it is done, and the higher up in politics it goes the harder it is for us mugs to see the same level of detail (both in space and time) perhaps needed to understand the decisions effectively.

If I were a US citizen, I wouldn't support Trump but instead I'd support the President and the Government. Big difference.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Rex

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342722 by
I'll agree with that. I think the author meant Trump's ideals and policies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342724 by

Uzima Moto wrote:

911 was an inside job

No, I'm being serious with this as it's no joke. As the rest of comment should let you know..

And you believe Trump had something to do with that? Or with the other things? I guess I may be confused?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi