Special Needs Society

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #342571 by
Replied by on topic Special Needs Society

Lukezilla wrote: You seem to be operating under the illusion that anyone needs your respect. If you want to be treated with respect then you should start by giving yours. If someone responds with disrespect then they obviously haven't earned respect.

... and you seem to think I care if people here respect me... I don't and I've not once asked for anyone's respect here. Then again, that's because for me...

RESPECT IS EARNED!
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342573 by
Well,I'm sure that's working out for you in your personal life

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342574 by
I am aware my English was shit, but my point was that they are merely saying, or at least some, that you are being hypocritical. You criticize this, for lack of better term, "needs culture", but then seemingly get offended when you are criticized for your views. Because of this, it seems you "need" people to accept your view without criticism, effectively making you part of the culture you seem to be against. Correct me if I'm wrong by all means but that's what I see at this current moment.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342575 by

Lukezilla wrote: Well,I'm sure that's working out for you in your personal life

Considering you know near nothing about my personal life, your response is amusing.

Here, I'll help you understand what respect is:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/respect

admiration felt or shown for someone or something that you believe has good ideas or qualities:

With that understood, I only have respect for one person here.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342576 by
I'm glad I could offer you some amusement

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #342577 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Special Needs Society

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:
It's as if people are so obsessed with making "specials" feel included and accepted, they have transformed society into one giant special needs classroom.

So...?

I fail to find any point here. You’ve rambled on in a manner worthy of a Pepperidge Farm remembers meme.

Other than that, you’ve failed to present an actual problem to the current situation, or present an alternative of any sort.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Manu.

More
4 years 7 months ago #342578 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic Special Needs Society

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Lukezilla wrote: Well,I'm sure that's working out for you in your personal life

Considering you know near nothing about my personal life, your response is amusing.

Here, I'll help you understand what respect is:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/respect

admiration felt or shown for someone or something that you believe has good ideas or qualities:

With that understood, I only have respect for one person here.

It that yourself? ;)

Everything is belief

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342579 by

Deimos wrote: I am aware my English was shit, but my point was that they are merely saying, or at least some, that you are being hypocritical. You criticize this, for lack of better term, "needs culture", but then seemingly get offended when you are criticized for your views. Because of this, it seems you "need" people to accept your view without criticism, effectively making you part of the culture you seem to be against. Correct me if I'm wrong by all means but that's what I see at this current moment.

You're kidding, right? Yes, I'm being criticized for my views. Do you know what? People are allowed to disagree. Do I need to like the commentary? NO! However, I also don't have to sit back and say nothing, do I?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342581 by

elizabeth wrote:
It that yourself? ;)

Well, obviously I respect myself but no, I refer to Vixens Vengeance.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342582 by

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Deimos wrote: I am aware my English was shit, but my point was that they are merely saying, or at least some, that you are being hypocritical. You criticize this, for lack of better term, "needs culture", but then seemingly get offended when you are criticized for your views. Because of this, it seems you "need" people to accept your view without criticism, effectively making you part of the culture you seem to be against. Correct me if I'm wrong by all means but that's what I see at this current moment.

You're kidding, right? Yes, I'm being criticized for my views. Do you know what? People are allowed to disagree. Do I need to like the commentary? NO! However, I also don't have to sit back and say nothing, do I?

You seem to have a lot of aggression in you and even more opinions. The second part is fantastic. But if you're not here to learn or to as least listen to other opinions (If you recall, I agreed with your OP) Then why are you here?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi