Transgender - An Identity Issue

More
22 Aug 2019 21:11 #341931 by Deimos
You make a fair point. It's more of personal preference admittedly. That I usually check my phone while I use the utilities.

-Dei'mos
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Brick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2019 21:13 #341932 by Brick
I can honestly say that I never thought I'd be having a discussion about the pros and cons of urinals in Jedi Temple :laugh:

Welcome Team, IP Team, and Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

IP Journal / IP Journal 2 / AP Journal / Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, SilverGear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2019 21:15 #341933 by Deimos
It's a "crappy" situation XD

-Dei'mos
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Brick, Phoenix Vidensia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2019 21:19 #341934 by Phoenix Vidensia

Deimos wrote: It's a "crappy" situation XD


Oh God! When will it end! LoL!!! Damn, so much good toilet humor.

... Meh ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2019 21:31 #341937 by Deimos
But that's the best kind! Number 1 and 2!

-Dei'mos
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2019 22:35 #341949 by VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar

Brick wrote:

Deimos wrote: I honestly agree with getting rid of urinals. Like why do they even exist? It's like a mechanical pencil versus wooden: one has more uses, making the other one irrelevant.


Urination is a more regularly occurring body function than defecation in most people. You can fit more urinals in a room than you can fit toilet cubicles. Urinals are marginally faster to use than cubicles. Urinals are basically the single biggest contributing factor to the reason there is usually less of a queue for the men's bathroom than the women's bathroom, so are arguable more useful than toilets




Solve' et coagula
Non serviam
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2019 22:43 #341952 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Transgender - An Identity Issue
Besides without urinals how could we check out the other guys' junk or experience their mist?

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2019 22:49 - 22 Aug 2019 22:53 #341954 by Carlos.Martinez3

VixensVengeance wrote:

Brick wrote:

Deimos wrote: I honestly agree with getting rid of urinals. Like why do they even exist? It's like a mechanical pencil versus wooden: one has more uses, making the other one irrelevant.


Urination is a more regularly occurring body function than defecation in most people. You can fit more urinals in a room than you can fit toilet cubicles. Urinals are marginally faster to use than cubicles. Urinals are basically the single biggest contributing factor to the reason there is usually less of a queue for the men's bathroom than the women's bathroom, so are arguable more useful than toilets





Maybe it’s a maturity thing as well as a human thing but from personal experience I’ve stood next to a person with a porcelain part that allows some one to stand and pee at the same time if the obvious is present. - even though we were a bit drunk - we giggled it was still a different but we were mature enough to handle it. I think fart jokes are funny but at the dinner table - I take a hiatus. I hope eventually the human race can get to that point with a lot of things in life like gender and religions. Some things are worth the argue - some just need the right sign some just need to mature a bit more maybe? I guess it all depends hu? Our choices - so many choices !

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 22:53 by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2019 01:42 - 23 Aug 2019 01:42 #341957 by ZealotX

Brick wrote:

Deimos wrote: I honestly agree with getting rid of urinals. Like why do they even exist? It's like a mechanical pencil versus wooden: one has more uses, making the other one irrelevant.


Urination is a more regularly occurring body function than defecation in most people. You can fit more urinals in a room than you can fit toilet cubicles. Urinals are marginally faster to use than cubicles. Urinals are basically the single biggest contributing factor to the reason there is usually less of a queue for the men's bathroom than the women's bathroom, so are arguable more useful than toilets


I don't think anyone pees longer because they're at a toilet vs a urinal. I'd like to see expert studies to support your argument. Documentation. Etc.

EXPERT STUDIES!

"more seriously"... step 1. pull up seat. step 2 through step 4... same as at a urinal.

urinals are almost never fully utilized unless there is a crowd. Most restrooms don't have this problem. And more stalls would encourage people to pass gas in private rather than sharing these scents with the greater public. A toilet gives you options. Sometimes you realize only while doing number 1 that you also need to do number 2. And because of too many urinals vs toilets if you need a toilet and there's only 2 then you're screwed. If they were all toilets you wouldn't have that problem.

Next idea. All these toilets should have bidets standard. America needs better anal hygiene.
Last edit: 23 Aug 2019 01:42 by ZealotX.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2019 06:21 #341983 by Tealth

ZealotX wrote: Next idea. All these toilets should have bidets standard. America needs better anal hygiene.


I agree we could do with some bidets!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, ZealotX, Deimos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: KobosBrick