7 Years Ago

More
4 years 10 months ago #338010 by Rosalyn J
7 Years Ago was created by Rosalyn J
I missed the actual day (it was May 3rd) but it is my 7 year anniversary of joining TOTJO. I have changed considerably in the time that I have been here and its in no small part due to all of you, the members of the Temple. I celebrate me, but I also celebrate your impact. If I were to name you all, I might get tired half way, just know that if you are here now, or you were here and we crossed paths, the mark of our time together has been marked on my heart

A sincere thank you to all of you and a wish for seven more fruitful years of growth and development from yours truely

May the Force Be With You All

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Neaj Pa Bol, Ben, Carlos.Martinez3,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 10 months ago #338011 by
Replied by on topic 7 Years Ago
I joined 7 years ago as well, close to this time, I believe. I'm not quite sure.

I have not continued with my studies after the first few months, but I feel as if I should have. With many life challenges approaching, it's interested me even further in the TOTJO.

Congratulations on your accomplishments! They're an inspiration. :)

More
4 years 10 months ago #338012 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic 7 Years Ago
7 Years will pass no matter what you do with them. I do indeed hope you continue with your studies and if you need help, I am but a PM away. As well there are many others who would be willing to lend a hand

Force be with you

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
4 years 10 months ago #338014 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic 7 Years Ago
Thank you soooo much for letting me share a small part of that with you and continuing on. I am better for it!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
4 years 10 months ago #338025 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic 7 Years Ago
Happy 7th!!!!

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 10 months ago #338028 by
Replied by on topic 7 Years Ago
Ah, you joined on the eve of Star Wars day, that’s special!

I’ve enjoyed the brief time I’ve gotten to know you, and I hope to learn more from you in the future! Happy 7th.

On a serious conversational note: Do you feel you’ve changed much over these 7 years?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi