How is rank about academics and not just a popularity contest?

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
4 years 11 months ago #338038 by ren

It's used between John and Ren

No it is not.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ren
    Registered
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #338039 by ren

Lumella wrote: How intruiging indeed ,

So , Br John and Ren are Jabba the Hut
Rosalyn knew about it because she discussed it with Tellahane , Carlos is in denying of everthing probably because he is the Pastor and loves where he is , desperately trying to get this on topic..

Br John is the founder, ren is a veteran councillor who once used Jabba's "The art of the deal" as an avatar to commemorate the democratic choices of the american people, Rosalyn is the former pastor and councillor, Carlos is current pastor and councillor, and tellahane, member of a clique that enjoys making things up, accusing others of one thing or another, and recently ragequit a second time after Carlos (pastor) unlocked a thread.

Maybe Tellahane can explain how his rank is not just a popularity contest.

Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by ren.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago #338040 by

ren wrote:

Lumella wrote: How intruiging indeed ,

So , Br John and Ren are Jabba the Hut
Rosalyn knew about it because she discussed it with Tellahane , Carlos is in denying of everthing probably because he is the Pastor and loves where he is , desperately trying to get this on topic..

Br John I the founder, ren is a veteran councillor who once used Jabba's "The art of the deal" as an avatar to commemorate the democratic choices of the american people, Rosalyn is the former pastor and councillor, Carlos is current pastor and councillor, and tellahane, member of a clique that enjoys making things up, accusing others of one thing or another, and recently ragequit a second time after Carlos (pastor) unlocked a thread.

Maybe Tellahane can explain how his rank is not just a popularity contest.

Thank you for your explanation , it all seems a little mentally unstable to me , i have read a few topics where the mental instability of leaders and members seems to get the better of them.

Its very clear to me that Kyrin is not the problem, and i kinda glad she is not being silenced , the one thing a open learning enviroment should be is inviting to discuss even the hardest things in life.

• ren
    Registered
More
4 years 11 months ago #338041 by ren

Its very clear to me that Kyrin is not the problem, and i kinda glad she is not being silenced , the one thing a open learning enviroment should be is inviting to discuss even the hardest things in life.

Believe me the clique in question has tried every trick in the book to silence Kyrin, who is no angel either btw :lol:

I could not agree more with you regarding tough discussions.

i have read a few topics where the mental instability of leaders and members seems to get the better of them.

totjo has had to deal with expert manipulators who for many years have tried to destabilize totjo. There also appear to be some institutional factors leading to obsession then disillusionment with knightism. We are exploring dramatic solutions.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #338043 by Rosalyn J
Its a wonder what people let themselves get distracted by.

Every time you get sistracted by thingsbyou lose out on a growth opportunity

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago #338044 by

ren wrote:

Believe me the clique in question has tried every trick in the book to silence Kyrin, who is no angel either btw :lol:

I could not agree more with you regarding tough discussions.

i have read a few topics where the mental instability of leaders and members seems to get the better of them.

totjo has had to deal with expert manipulators who for many years have tried to destabilize totjo. There also appear to be some institutional factors leading to obsession then disillusionment with knightism. We are exploring dramatic solutions.

Have you considered getting rid of all ranks and just be Jedi, could you have a system where integrity and good behaviour are deemed normal ? I can imagine its very discouraging to fight manipulation , especially when its within the organisation. And people want transparancy , which i think is overrated really because if someone is a Tyrand they dont care that we know what he is up to. Cliques are not a good thing in any organisation , and yet every organisation has some. I think this is deeply rooted in the need for people to be understood , another very overrated concept , i dont care if you understand me really , i just do my best to be a better person than i was yesterday.

This need to be understood leads to Cliques , pms are send , talks behind peoples backs start , suddenly people stop talking to anyone that endangers their cocoon. After a while they start fighting eachother and another Jedi back stabbing website drama is born. A shame really because there are some neat Jedi codes to prevent that from happening.

I hope that whatever dramatic solution props up will make the Jedi here somewhat less self aware and more "other" aware in the sense of them offering solutions to everyday sorrow and grief and that they may be a light and a baken :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago #338045 by

Rosalyn J wrote: Its a wonder what people let themselves get distracted by.

I hope you are just being Silly here because most of lives lessons are sprung out of distraction , your effort to somehow make people feel unvalid because they cannot focus is demeaning and does not show the humility that i would expect.

Although i understand the need for focus in a task at hand , in a discussion a distraction often brings to light an underlying problem , and that problem then needs more light shed on it.

• ren
    Registered
More
4 years 11 months ago #338046 by ren
You hit the nail on the head.

More
4 years 11 months ago #338047 by Rosalyn J

Lumella wrote:

Rosalyn J wrote: Its a wonder what people let themselves get distracted by.

I hope you are just being Silly here because most of lives lessons are sprung out of distraction , your effort to somehow make people feel unvalid because they cannot focus is demeaning and does not show the humility that i would expect.

Although i understand the need for focus in a task at hand , in a discussion a distraction often brings to light an underlying problem , and that problem then needs more light shed on it.

I've heard that too. Since I saw my name pop up in this discussion unbidden, I thought I'd give my assessment.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #338048 by Rosalyn J
By the by, this thread is all about invalidation. Don't get mad at me if I add a bit of invalidation to an invalidation soup.

Come on

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi