My belief system

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago #337131 by
My belief system was created by
This is an article with my relationshipto the force and all that I have learned. I will have a biography but not sure which forum to put it in.
Anyway here is the article it's quite long..
In ancient Egypt, the surviving histories reveal that the Jedi manifested as the Djedi (hence the name “Jedi”) which was a sect of the priesthood and Masters of the Force that protected the Pharaoh; and in Persia they were the Narts, guardians of a Holy Grail called the Nartmongue and the protectors of enlightened priest kings who lived at least one thousand years before King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table.

The remarkable history and wisdom of these two early sects of “Jedi” Knights was first introduced to the West by the Knights Templar, who upon returning from the Middle East in the 13th and 14th centuries, distilled “Jedi” histo­ries learned from the Sufis into a series of lengthy Holy Grail legends. Within these pithy legends the Templars syn­thesized the powerful emperors and priest kings of the past into the enigmatic figure of the Fisher King, the resident of a Grail Castle and the owner of various manifestations of the Holy Grail. His well-being and the safekeeping of his castle’s Holy Grail relics was given over to an order of Knights of the Grail, who were a distillation of the early “Jedi” Knights from Egypt and Persia. But the Knights Templar let it be known that they were not just historians of the an­cient Masters of the Force; they were themselves a latter day version of “Jedi” Knights. This truth was boldly and au­thoritatively proclaimed in Parzival by Knight Wolfram von Eschenbach when he specifically referred to the Fisher King’s Holy Grail Knights as Templars. Parzival, as well as other historical references put forth in the Middle Ages re­garding the Templars, implied that the Knights had inherited wisdom of the Force that had been passed down to them almost directly from their ancient, antecedent “Jedi” Knights. Thus, from at least one perspective, the forma­tion of the Knights Templar in 1118 CE could be historically entitled the “Return of the Jedi”! But if this is true, what happened to the Templars’ “Jedi” wisdom? Does it still exist?

In recorded history, the Secrets of the Force of the “Jedi” Knights’ were first taught among the Egyptian “Jedi” or Djedi, who may have received them from a much earlier pre-historical “Jedi” Knight order, perhaps one from Atlan­tis. One Djedi priest mentioned in the Egyptian’s Westcar Papyrus is said to have possessed the key that opened the “secret chambers of the sanctuary of Thoth,” who many esoteric historians believe was a missionary and Master of the Force from Atlantis. Within his sanctuary were books authored by Thoth that covered in detail the physics behind ac­tivating and developing the Force through alchemy—the art that Thoth-Hermes would eventually become the recog­nized patron of throughout the world. Through Thoth’s alchemy, the esoteric symbol of which is the caduceus, a fu­ture Djedi could awaken the normally dormant “serpent” power, the fiery Force at the base of his spine, and then move it upwards to his head where it would culminate in supernatural powers and intuitive, gnostic wisdom. The proof that a Djedi had accomplished this alchemy is intrinsic to his name, which was, essentially, an honorific title. The Djed of Djedi denoted “column,” while the root word or sound Dj denoted “serpent.” Thus, a Djedi was one who had awakened the Dj or serpent at its seat and then raised it up his or her Djed “column” or spine to the head. Those Djedi that succeeded in this inner ascension could potentially become immortal, which is yet another meaning of Djedi. As the Serpent Force rises up the spine, its alchemical fire of transformation moves within every cell of the body and raises the frequency of human flesh to that of “immortal” pure energy. Because of the spine’s association with immortality, the Djed column or pillar became for the Egyptians a symbol of immortality, and they traditionally covered their mummies and sarcophagi with symbolic Djed images in hopes of achieving immortal life in the here­after.

Through raising the inner serpent power, the Djedi acquired an abundance of Force which could be used to per­form supernatural feats similar to those associated with Lucas’s Jedi. For example, the Djedi of the Westcar Papyrus who possessed the key to the secret chambers of Thoth was said to have acquired the power to reattach the severed heads of animals at will. Other Djedi are mentioned in Egyptian history as traversing the scorching Egyptian sands with only their magical staffs and/or becoming powerful magicians in the service of the Pharaohs. Some Djedi are found in the service of the Pharaoh that Moses and Aaron confronted in order to demand freedom for the Hebrews. At the Pharaoh’s command his Djedi magicians turned their staffs into live serpents, which represented the serpent power that each Djedi possessed. But Aaron’s staff also turned into a snake, albeit a much larger snake than those of the Djedi, and it proceeded to consume their smaller serpents, thus proving the superiority of his serpent power to theirs.

The wisdom of the Djedi that the Knights Templar learned about may have first entered the Middle East as early as the Exodus, since Menetho tells us that the Hebrew leader Moses had been initiated into all the secrets of Egypt’s priesthood during his formative years in the country. The wisdom of Djedi may have also arrived many years later when Dhul-Nun al-Misri traveled from Egypt to the Middle East after spending many years studying the alchemical hieroglyphs covering the temples and obelisks of Egypt. With the esoteric wisdom he discovered, Dhul-Nun al-Misri founded the Al-banna, the Sufi sect of “Freemasons.” According to the Sufi Idris Shah, the Al-banna were teachers of the Templars during the years the Knights resided in the Al-Aqsa Mosque on the Temple Mount. Much of the wisdom of alchemy and the Force that resulted from the Templar-Al-banna intercourse was later taken into the continent of Europe by Templars who assimilated it into fledgling Speculative Freemasonry.

The order of “Jedi” Knights known of by the Templars was the Order of the Nart Knights, Masters of the Force of the ancient Persian Empire. Possibly as old or older than the Djedi of Egypt, the Narts may have existed as early as King Jamshid, one of the incipient Persian kings of legend who ruled during the time of “Airyan Vaejahi,” the Persian Golden Age that some historians have placed as early as 20,000 BCE. Jamshid was a classic example of the Fisher King of Grail legend in that he suffered a fall from pride and lost his Force, or “Farr” as it was called in Persia, although he had previously adhered to a righteous path and been a renowned Master of the Force. Jamshid engendered a lineage of Farr-empowered priest kings that culminated in the highly spiritual Kayanid Dynasty founded by King Key-Khosrow, the “Persian King Arthur.” Records state that, like King Arthur, Key-Koshrow possessed knights (the “Narts”) who were associated with a Holy Grail (the “Nartmongue”) and conducted their meetings around a table similar to Arthur’s Round Table. The mystical legends of Key-Khosrow and his Narts were eventually compiled into the Nart Sagas during the later Persian Empire and have since been regarded as Persian counterparts to Europe’s Holy Grail legends. According to From Scythia to Camelot, the Nart Sagas may have first entered Europe with bands of Persian Sarmatian warriors who were in the hire of the Roman legions. The authors of this theory, Littleton and Malcor, make the interesting observation that King Arthur and his Knights may have themselves been Sarmatian sol­diers and members of a Roman legion stationed at what was Hadrians Wall with orders to protect England from the marauding Pics of Scotland. According to this possible scenario, following the downfall of the Roman Empire Arthur and his men would have been released from their Roman service, at which time Arthur would have become king of the newly liberated land of Britain and his fellow soldiers would have been transformed into the Knights of the Round Table. This alternate history of Arthur and his Knights was recently made into a major motion picture entitled “King Arthur” staring Clive Owen as the British monarch.

What little we know today of the Persian Narts suggests that these neo-Jedi Knights were continually seeking to increase their Force in order to become warrior adepts with a high level of spiritual purity and enlightenment. Only those whose dedication to king and country was immaculate could hope to increase their Farr to the degree needed in order to drink from the Nartmongue when it was passed around the Persian Round Table. Certain Narts increased their Farr to such a degree that they became the obvious choice to succeed an outgoing king. Some, like King Key-Lohrasp of the Kayanid Dynasty, became endowed with a mystical temperament and an abundance of gnostic insight. The mystical Key-Lohrasp eventually abdicated his “Fisher King” throne in favor of leading a purely mystical exis­tence deep within the lofty mountains of Persia.

The “Jedi” Secrets of the Force possessed by the early Persian kings and their Narts were preserved within Persian civilization as popular legend for many hundreds of years. Then, in the 11th century CE, Hasan-i-Sabah, the founder of the Order of Assassins that was to become a huge influence on the Knights Templar, revived the ancient Nart tradi­tion. He resurrected the Secrets of the Force and founded a cadre of knights to serve him. Hasan chose for his court the castle of Alamut, the “Eagles Nest,” which was located high in the Albourz Mountains, the region of northern Per­sia that had anciently been the seat of the Persian kings.

Hasan learned the Secrets of the Force both by studying the Nart legends and by traveling to Cairo in his younger years for the purpose of mastering nine mystical degrees of a Sufi mystery school centered within the city. After his graduation Hasan left Egypt and returned home to quickly establish himself as one of the greatest alchemists that Persia had ever seen. He subsequently founded his own mystery school of nine degrees, which eventually became known as the Order of the Assassins. The degrees of alchemical purification of Hasan’s school—which Hasan crypti­cally referred to as the nine steps of ascension up the mystical mountain of Kaf—assisted his Assassin Knights in awakening the inner Force and acquiring gnosis. Hasan’s manual for his mystery school, the Sargozast-i-Sayyid-na, provided a step-by-step guide to the alchemical practices that would lead an aspiring knight to the summit of Kaf.

Hasan’s alchemical Secrets of the Force were passed down to successive generations of Assassins, during which time they became known as the Teaching of the Resurrection. The greatest promoter of these teachings, and a fully enlightened Master of the Force in his own right, was the later Assassin Grand Master Rashid al-din Sinan of Syria. Sinan began his career as a common Assassin knight in Persia but eventually achieved enlightenment and an abun­dance of supernatural powers by adhering closely to Hasan’s alchemy. After being sent to govern the Assassins’ out­post in Syria, Sinan is said to have acquired the power to be able to see into the past or future, and for being able to go for indefinitely long periods without eating or drinking. His psychic ability was also legendary. When a letter was delivered to him it was said that Sinan would hold the unopened letter against his third eye for a moment and then promptly write down and dispatch a reply to the sender.

Through their encounters with Sinan and his knights the Templars, who had nearby castles in Syria, learned some of the Assassins’ Secrets of the Force. The Templars felt an affinity with the Assassins since they were both rene­gade orders of knights aspiring to alchemy and gnosis while being ostensible members of a fundamentalist religion. Sinan, whom the Templars came to call the “Old Man of the Mountains,” awed the Knights with his powers and they coveted his alchemy, which they eventually learned from both him and his knights, as well as from various other Sufi sects. As a compliment to what would eventually become the prodigious amount of Sufi teaching they acquired, the Knights Templar also inherited the gnostic teachings of the Johannite Gnostic Church which had been passed down to them from a series of grand masters beginning with John the Baptist, Jesus, John the Apostle, and Mary Magda­lene.

The Knights Templar would subsequently create their own Holy Grail mystery school tradition comprised of nu­merous levels. The Force, the Knights Templar were to discover, was the true “Holy Grail.” Although the Knights may have possessed certain physical objects which were ascribed the power of a Holy Grail, including the Holy Shroud and perhaps even the cup that Jesus drank from during the Last Supper, they discovered from their Sufi teachers that what made an object a Holy Grail was its accompanying Force or Holy Spirit power. It was this Force that activated and drove the process of alchemy within a Knight and eventually opened him to his inner gnostic wis­dom and supernatural power.

The Templars’ Secrets of the Force eventually passed into some of the Secret Societies of Europe, including the Rosicrucians and Freemasons, and for awhile this wisdom survived in its purity. But it would eventually become grossly distorted, hidden or completely forgotten, and the era of the “Jedi” Knights would come to a grinding halt. But now, certain Templar organizations are making a concerted effort to resurrect the “Jedi” Knight wisdom of Egypt, Persia, and the early Templars. The old gnostic and alchemical rites are beginning to be observed again and the hidden alchemical texts are being pursued in places like Rosslyn Chapel and Languedoc in France.
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 11 months ago #337133 by Jhannuzs Ian
Replied by Jhannuzs Ian on topic My belief system
I respect your path,
your research is interesting,
The Knight archetype always responds to a code,
and far from mentioning our Jedi Code,
Human Values will always be implicit to
respect life and the diverse styles

May the Harmony and Wisdom be with Us

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago #337134 by
Replied by on topic My belief system
Thank you for your reply. I believe with such a wide scope of teachings on this site and others else where. We should respect and keep learning that is why I’m on this site. I may not agree nor disagree with some teachings but to open ones eyes to different styles and teachings of the force is true enlightenment and I can only grow in knowledge.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago #337137 by
I'm not sure of what the purpose is of artificially tying all these disparate historical contexts together by inter-linking them with unfounded legend and outright fantasy and then calling it a belief system?
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #337139 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic My belief system

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: I'm not sure of what the purpose is of artificially tying all these disparate historical contexts together by inter-linking them with unfounded legend and outright fantasy and then calling it a belief system?

Each of us has a story that helps explain us. No story is ever complete. Like all stories, some will like it, some won't. Must there be a purpose?

Have you seen Being There (1979)?

Founder of The Order
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Br. John.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago #337140 by

Br. John wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: I'm not sure of what the purpose is of artificially tying all these disparate historical contexts together by inter-linking them with unfounded legend and outright fantasy and then calling it a belief system?

Each of us has a story that helps explain us. No story is ever complete. Like all stories, some will like it, some won't. Must there be a purpose?

Have you seen Being There (1979)?

This was not defined as "a story", fantastical or otherwise. It was defined as a belief system. Belief systems should be based in some form of reality. Even irrational belief systems that evolve on the basis of faith are grounded in some form of personal experience. None of what is written here is based on anything of the sort. It's just made up nonsense.
More
4 years 11 months ago #337141 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic My belief system
Kyrin, if I have two horses and three cows and I call my cows horses, how many horses do I have?

You are not obligated to follow someone's beliefs or recognize them as anything, but if you don't and it does not harm you or stop you from doing what you want to do why care?

You should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about. ~ Willie Wonka

Founder of The Order
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago #337142 by

Br. John wrote: Kyrin, if I have two horses and three cows and I call my cows horses, how many horses do I have?

You are not obligated to follow someone's beliefs or recognize them as anything, but if you don't and it does not harm you or stop you from doing what you want to do why care?

You should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about. ~ Willie Wonka

You have 2 horses. It does not matter what you call them. If they are cows and you call them horses you are wrong and thus believe something that is not reality. This is not about belief, it's about conformity to reality. If you tried to sell your cows as horses you would be charged with fraud.
More
4 years 11 months ago #337143 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic My belief system
Wow, that is really long, but from what I have read, it looks like you traced Djedi from past to present.
As a Christian Jedi, I won't begrude you your own beliefs. I will ask, how has your research, which must have been extensive, informed your path and/or practice?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
4 years 11 months ago #337146 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic My belief system

Br. John wrote: You are not obligated to follow someone's beliefs or recognize them as anything,

Generous. Thanks.

but if you don't and it does not harm you or stop you from doing what you want to do why care?

Why does anyone care? You don't and it does no harm to you either. Kyrin's critique doesn't do you any harm also, nor does it stop you from doing what you want to do. Why do you care? I for one care about the beliefs of others because often times they spread them to others as fact, and pretty much all of the time the way they act is informed by what they believe, and the same is the case for me also. So if there is a chance I'm wrong and could learn from someone through discussing their views - or indeed my own - I think that is plenty reason to do that. I also care because I'm not an egotist who only cares for my personal immediate surroundings or peace of mind. I care about other people. I know, what a monster! Why? I don't know.

This is not a journal where everyone is commanded to stay out of, nor is this a sermon where everyone is commanded to either stay out or say "thanks for sharing". This is up for discussion. Some posts will be about the actual topic. And some will be about other contributors, when nothing is there to add to the topic...

Anyway, now with all that unnecessary meta-drama out of the way, I for one must second Roz's inquiry. This... "version of history" (more like historical fantasy, really) is all fine and fun if not transcribed to an actual history class, but what actually follows from it? Where is the interesting conclusion, where is the particular philosophical aspects one can arrive at after constructing this story? It is clear what part of it is the fairy tale, but where in it is the Jediism?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi