Valourian Party Misunderstanding

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336345 by
I stated that the Valourian party has SOME simular ideas as the TOTJO and I also stated that it was OPEN TO DISCUSSION AND COMMENTS. I however forgot to mention that this political system is ment to be in the middle of the spectrum and appeal to all sides by meeting in the middle on compromise.

One user said that the "Lightning War policy" does not match the Jedi way of diplomacy. However its not the only idea to do with dealing with war or a nation to nation conflict. In the "base laws" at the very top of the document, it says "Roosevelt's 'Big Stick' V' "
This means that diplomacy is the first solution used in a conflic, except for when dealing with terrorists.

Another user brought up our economic ideas. They stated that we did not say how we plan to acheive such feats, but thats the catch. We didn't because we dont yet know and we don't want to lie or become totalitarian in nature. This applys to the idea of a police state. Yes its an idea we use but it's to prevent crime and help people who need it. Not shove people around and ask people for their ID like The Empire or Nazis.

If there are any clarifications needed, please ask. I get busy but I will eventually answer. Thank you for understanding.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 2 days ago #336346 by Rosalyn J
Your previous account was banned because our organization does not permit political endorsements. If you would like to pursue studying Jediism, please begin with the initiates program at the top of the site.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336347 by
Replied by on topic Valourian Party Misunderstanding
I would also like to state that I do not (for some reason) receive messages to the Facebook page. For anyone who had tried to message me there. I'm sorry.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336348 by
Shows you've read my messages to your political group, so, well, that's false.

Which beliefs do the TotJO and the Valourian party share? Because even if one or two aligned, many were strictly against all we believe in (forcing people to identify with their genitals, for example, discriminating on the basis of circumstance...), and it really breaks down from there.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago - 5 years 2 days ago #336349 by
I did read it. That's why I said it. I went and looked if I had any. I may have technical issues but I'm not daft. I figured it would be easier to make a public statement.
Last edit: 5 years 2 days ago by .
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336350 by

TvonEisan wrote: I would also like to state that I do not (for some reason) receive messages to the Facebook page. For anyone who had tried to message me there. I'm sorry.

I did read it. That's why I said it. I went and looked if I had any. I may have technical issues but I'm not daft. I figured it would be easier to make a public statement.

So... how does that work? You can't receive any... but you received mine?
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336351 by
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/open-discussions/122345-supporting-the-valourian-party#336131
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336352 by
I would also like to point out that the reaction over this is more aggressive than it needs to be or should be. No understanding. It reminds me of Catholics and Protestants or even The Jedi and any Jedi found to be just a little different than them. Injustice and irrational thought and action along with quickness to anger is not the Jedi way no mater the source.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336353 by
Also I apologize, I ment to say notifications.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336354 by
well then, thank you for hurling the first insults and thank you for your time. Best of luck with your... following...

All I wanted was answers to some basic questions on obvious holes in your policy. In politics, people will find those holes and exploit them. Best to shore them up now. I offered that opinion, but get no answers.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi