Debating the existence of toxic masculinity/femininity

More
5 years 2 months ago #332946 by JamesSand
Are we still discussing....various expectations of particular people in particular groups in various cultures society that might not necessarily be the most healthy or useful for said society's success (yes that exists, you can use as many words as you like to try to prove me wrong, but it exists - it's even different in different cultures and societies, because, y'know, that is exactly how that works)

or have we worked ourselves into a corner debating whether or not Gender is a spectrum or a trait or....whatever, which is not quite the same thing as the first thing, because it doesn't matter what the answer is, because the...social/culture overlay thing is a thing, regardless of how many youtube videos or interviews you can find to debate the latter....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #332953 by Rosalyn J
I found this video courtesy of one of my friends on FB

https://youtu.be/CRCS6GGhIRc

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #332955 by

JamesSand wrote: because it doesn't matter what the answer is, because the...social/culture overlay thing is a thing, regardless of how many youtube videos or interviews you can find to debate the latter....

Sure it’s a thing and that means we also have the power to change that thing. So why should I let anyone stand by and categorize anyone unfairly. I’m going to change it and I would hope you would, as a Jedi, as any jedi should do, stand up and make that change as well!!

Zenchi wrote:
#ironic

And speaking of that change, I was going to let this go but no longer. This is abuse plain and simple. I have complained about Zenchis bullying for years now. And not much has been done to stop him. I have tried fighting him alone and I have suffered consequences for it. It’s been published that he lost his knighthood and yet here he is, still a Knight, abusing his privilege. Zenchi is a menace and an abuser. He has chased me all over this temple in posts and PMs for years teasing me and making demands of me surrounding my sexuality and I will not take that anymore from him. I demand that council finally address this issue permanently and completely or things will once again escalate to a point not desirable for this place. So who will step up and address this?? Ros? You have been active in this thread, Will it be you?
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by .

More
5 years 2 months ago #332956 by Rosalyn J
Simillar complaints have been made regarding you, Kyrin.

I'm happy to schedule a mediation for the both of you if that is something which you guys would like. That is the first step I will take.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #332957 by

Rosalyn J wrote: Simillar complaints have been made regarding you, Kyrin.

I'm happy to schedule a mediation for the both of you if that is something which you guys would like. That is the first step I will take.

That I have abused peoples sexuality??? I may have called a name or two but never abuse.

EDIT and Im sure thats the proper response to anyone that is abused. Well you do it to so its ok... thats not cool at all!!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #332958 by

Rosalyn J wrote: Simillar complaints have been made regarding you, Kyrin.

You know what. Just forget it. Never mind. Its not worth it, nothing will ever change around here....

More
5 years 2 months ago #332959 by Rosalyn J
I speak about the bullying. You find a weak spot and exploit it.

I'm not saying that the abuse of sexuality is right. That is utterly wrong.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #332961 by

Rosalyn J wrote: I'm happy to schedule a mediation for the both of you if that is something which you guys would like. That is the first step I will take.

Seriously, take Ros up on this offer. She, along with Spinner, helped salvage my apprenticeship with Zen. It just involves that effort on your end to make it work.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #332963 by
but, to get back on topic:

Attachment 50244548_2070542516395946_5612949698076737536_n.jpg not found

(Stolen from a share Steamboat did on his facebook ;p) This image really just encapsulates how I feel about the issue overall.
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #332964 by

Rosalyn J wrote: I speak about the bullying. You find a weak spot and exploit it.

I'm not saying that the abuse of sexuality is right. That is utterly wrong.

If its utterly wrong why is he allowed to continually sexually bully me then? You are the play ground monitor. Why don't you monitor instead of turning your head? This same shit happened to me in school all the time and it happens here. Same shit different day.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi